Catering Unit Clerical
Company: Sodexo Frontline
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Location: US-FL-DAYTONA BEACHSystem ID: 815477Category:
AdministrativeEmployment Status: Full-TimeUnit Name: EMBRY
RIDDLEUnit Contact: 386.226.6067UNIT DESCRIPTIONJob
DescriptionProvide accurate, friendly, quality service to
customers/clients when processing customer/client transactions.
Ordering Inventory when needed, creating purchase orders, receiving
and posting purchase orders. Filing important documents and
communication from clients. Help with invoices. Helps with catering
events when needed, greets customers and clients. #CB #MNPosition
SummaryThe Unit Clerical will complete the clerical tasks assigned
by the supervisor in accordance with corporate guidelines. Provide
accurate, friendly, quality service to customers/clients when
processing customer/client transactions. The general
responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but
Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These
responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business
necessities and client requirements.General Responsibilities:
- Performs routine and varied clerical duties in accordance with
- Performs activities such as photocopying, compiling records,
filing, tabulating, posting information and scheduling
- Writes types or enters information into computer to prepare
- Prepares issues and sends out receipts, bills, policies,
invoices, statements and checks.
- Maintains records, prepares forms, verifies information and
resolves routine problems.
- Operates various office machines.
- Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence and
prepares outgoing mail.
- Answers telephone, conveys messages and runs errands.
- May receive, count and deposit cash, as needed.
- May include human resources functions (including benefit
administration, personnel action forms and payroll processing) for
the unit as well as the district and region.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- 0 to 1 years related experience.Skills/Aptitude:
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and
understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers,
vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and
- Must have basic phone and computer skills (email, texting,
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.Working
Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside
activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and
extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be
exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
loud.Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
employer.Benefits EligibilityFull Time Benefits: At Sodexo, we
believe every employee should have the resources to be their best.
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed
to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental
and vision insurance. Eligible employees can enroll in their
benefits, which will be effective beginning on their first day with
Sodexo. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial
and savings programs and access to our employee assistance program
and other discounts (eligibility varies by unit and may not be
available to all employees). PI181690031
Keywords: Sodexo Frontline, Daytona Beach , Catering Unit Clerical, Administration, Clerical , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!