Office Registered Nurse RN
Company: AdventHealth Medical Group East FL
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Office Registered Nurse RN
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* Career Advancement
* Up to $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Competitive Salary
* Great team of co-workers that feel like family
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: 305 MEMORIAL MEDICAL PKWY, Daytona Beach, 32115
The role you'll contribute:
The office nurse is a registered healthcare professional providing
patient care, and other assigned duties, under the direction of the
physician and/or nurse manager in compliance with established
standards and protocols of the practice and AdventHealth Medical
Group East Region goals and objectives.
The value you'll bring to the team:
* Provides safe and effective patient care under direction of the
physician and/or nurse manager.
* Escorts patients from waiting area into exam room. Documents
brief history of reason for visit and obtains and records vital
signs following traditional techniques.
* Performs initial and ongoing assessment of patients presenting
for care, utilizing guidelines established by AdventHealth Medical
Group - East Region.
* Performs diagnostic and therapeutic measures as prescribed by the
* Documents and administers immunizations and therapeutic
injections, as well as medications, under the supervision of the
* Schedules patients for procedures, diagnostic testing or
specialists, as directed by the physician.
* Documents patient information in medical record that includes
observation, care administered, results of diagnostic tests, and
patient's response, when indicated.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
* Minimum of a high school degree or equivalent
* Graduation from an accredited nursing program and possession of
current State of Florida licensure as a RN.
* Six (6) months office nurse experience required or 5 or more
years of relevant work experience as a C-RMA, CCMA or LPN
* BLS certification is required from American Heart Association
Keywords: AdventHealth Medical Group East FL, Daytona Beach , Office Registered Nurse RN, Administration, Clerical , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!