Company: BAYS Florida
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: March 9, 2019
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.BAYS FloridaDescription:
BAYS Florida works in partnership with Individuals, Families, and Communities to inspire change, growth, and success. BAYS Florida envisions a Florida that believes in the value and worth of all people and their ability to change, grow, and succeed.We are looking for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to fill an immediate opening in our Daytona Beach, FL office. The qualified Administrative Assistant will have:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Two years experience in a general clerical office setting including filing, data entry, answering phones and computer usage utilizing Windows Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access preferred).
- Must possess a valid state drivers license, maintain automobile insurance coverage and have access to an automobile.A qualified candidate will be able to perform the following task:
- Greet visitors, clients, staff and answer phone with a professional and courteous demeanor.
- Make phone calls to clients, vendors, and community members as requested. Monitor voicemail, distribute messages Update contact information for these individuals as needed.
- Order and maintain all office supplies, including postage and toner. Office Contact for all equipment, including fax / copy machine. Provide required documentation of all purchases to Finance Department/Accounts Payable.
- Maintain Confidential databases and records of all active and closed cases by entering new referrals, updating case details, changes in contact information, including termination information, etc., as needed.
- Maintain and update office schedule and calendar of classes, meetings, and events when assigned, utilizing Outlook calendars, email reminders, etc.
- Serve as backup to other BAYS Administrative Assistants as needed..
- Required to talk or hear.
- Required to stand, walk, and sit.
- Required to use hands to feel and reach.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to successfully complete CPR/First Aid/AED and Protective Action Response Trainings.Starting Wage: $12/HourAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.PM18 PI108296473
Keywords: BAYS Florida, Daytona Beach , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!