Adjunct Instructor, Information Systems Management
Company: Bethune-Cookman University
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Adjunct Instructor: ISM (Information Systems Management)
Department: College of Business and Entrepreneurship Minimum
Qualifications: Master's degree in Computer Science, Information
Technology, Management Information Systems or MBA with documented
MOS/MOUS certification or a Master's degree in any field with 18
graduate semester hours in related courses from a regionally
accredited educational institution. Essential Functions/Duties:
- Teach courses in accordance with college and departmental
policies and procedures.
- Prepare and submit timely grade reports and other reports on
student performance as may be scheduled or required.
- Organize class activities and assignments, relating them to the
overall learning outcomes of the course.
- Attend program, school, and college meetings as requested or
required. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of the subject area(s) in which the
individual is responsible for instruction.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of effective
communication and of effective instruction.
- Strong computer skills, ability to navigate in a Windows
environment, and knowledge to operate Canvas is preferred.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Complete application files will be accepted
on a continuous basis and remain active for one year. Note: All
Adjunct Positions are part-time, temporary positions (for no more
than one semester at a time) based upon student enrollment and the
instructional needs of the University. Working environment is face
to face. Foreign transcripts must include an official transcript
evaluation which interprets equivalency to U.S. graduate credits.
Any candidate hired must supply official transcripts within 30 days
Keywords: Bethune-Cookman University, Daytona Beach , Adjunct Instructor, Information Systems Management, Education / Teaching , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!