Controls Engineer II
Company: B. Braun Medical Inc.
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: January 11, 2022
B. Braun Medical Inc.
Controls Engineer II
Job ID: 2021-19855
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 2
BBraun Daytona Beach
About B. BraunB. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy
and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative
medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key
product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and
compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is
committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing
patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -.Globally, the B. Braun Group of
Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries.
Guided by its Sharing Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun continuously
exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to
address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs.
To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
Position Summary:Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Applies standard engineering techniques to design, analyze,
test, maintain, repair or improve products, components or
- Analyzes, develops and evaluates systems. Improves and
maintains current systems or creates brand new projects.
- Designs and drafts blueprints with designer, visits systems in
the field and manages projects.
- Must be SME in field at higher levels of job.
- Applies engineering techniques and analyses within the scope of
the assignment.The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall
also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor
from time to time.Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires advanced knowledge of professional field and industry.
Influences the development of and drives the application of
principles, theories, concepts. Determines best course of
- Work under minimal supervision. Relies on experience and
judgement to plan and accomplish assigned goals. May periodically
assist in orienting, training , assigning and checking the work of
lower level employees. Referring only complex problems and
- Judgement is required in resolving all day-to-day
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads,
subordinates, and peers. Frequent contact with external
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 06-08 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Occasional business travel required, Valid driver's license and
passport, Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed, On-call
hours as neededWhile performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The
employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and
reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to
stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up
to 20 pounds.B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which
includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To
learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or
view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on
the internet at www.bbraunusa.com.Through its "Sharing Expertise -"
initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous
improvement of healthcare products and services.
Responsibilities: Other Duties:The preceding functions have been
provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees
assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the
work assignments of different positions due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons.Physical Demands:While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible
amount of force constantly to move objects.Lifting, Carrying,
Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Occasionally:Reaching upward and downward
- Occasionally:Hearing - ordinary, fine distinction, loud
(hearing protection required), Push/pull, Reaching upward and
downward, Talking - ordinary, loud/quick, Walking
- Frequently:Seeing - depth perception, color vision, field of
- Constantly:SittingEnvironmental Conditions:
- Occasionally:Proximity to moving parts
- Constantly:N/AWork Environment:The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Frequently:Production/manufacturing environment
- Constantly:Office environment
What We Offer
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.
Keywords: B. Braun Medical Inc., Daytona Beach , Controls Engineer II, Engineering , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!