Termite Technician Trainee
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: January 14, 2023
For more than 85 years, Terminix has built a reputation as one
of the nation's leading providers of termite and pest control
services, safeguarding over 3 million homes and businesses against
all types of pests in 47 states and 14 countries.
What is this role about? Our Termite Control Technicians serve in a
key front-line role and are the very heart of what we do. It's all
about providing outstanding service delivery of Terminix products
to valued customers.
What does a "Day-in-the-Life" look like? Equipped with a company
vehicle and excellent industry training, our Termite Techs are out
in the neighborhoods Terminix serves visiting residential customers
and performing requested termite treatments. Here are a few
specifics of what you would be doing each day:
- Verifying that job specifications are appropriate for each work
- Preparing the job site for treatment
- Applying anti-terminate treatments to structures according to
schedule, safety procedures and label instructions.
- Interacting with customers and explaining services
- Completing production forms documenting services provided
What do I need to be successful?
- Being a high school graduate/having a GED and a valid driver's
license are both requirements
- Prior industry experience is great, but not required. The
following are much more important---
- You are personable and enjoy interacting with customers
- You are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic
- You can effectively present information to customers one-on-one
and in small groups
- You are detailed oriented and understand the importance of
- You have a good aptitude for basic math-- necessary for doing
calculations related to service
- Of course, given our business, you should be comfortable
working outside and in confined spaces like crawl spaces and
- For safety reasons (rebreathers have be able to seal to your
face) our Termite Techs aren't able to have facial hair
Why should I choose Terminix? In addition to being part of an
iconic brand with a rich 85 year history, here are some other
highlights of what we offer members of the Terminix Team.
- Comprehensive training and licensure, all paid by the
- Highly competitive compensation - earning potential of
$30,000-50,000 in first year.
- Company provided vehicle (that you can take home with you at
night) and gas card
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth - including
paths into management level roles
- Medical, dental and vision coverage + discounts on Terminix
- Short/long-term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid time off
DisclaimerThe above statements are intended to describe the general
nature of the work being performed by employees assigned to this
classification; they are not an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
#SO1, #A1, #ZA
Terminix companies are proud to be Affirmative Action (AA) and
Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE) inclusive of veterans and those
California residents to review your privacy rights.
Keywords: Terminix, Daytona Beach , Termite Technician Trainee, Engineering , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!