Unit Manager (RN or LPN)
Company: Orchid Cove at Daytona
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: May 16, 2022
WHO WE ARE: Orchid Cove @ Daytona - 99 bed Skilled Nursing
Facility located in Daytona Beach, FL is currently seeking a Unit
Manager. - We are a growing facility in need of an energetic and
talented new clinical professional to join our team.As the Unit
Manager you will be responsible for the organizing, developing, and
directing of all operations within the Skilled Nursing Facility to
include. - -To be most successful in the role of Unit Manager, you
will be a team player with great conflict resolution skills, who is
able to display unlimited patience and a positive demeanor with
every single interaction. - Here @ Orchid Cove Daytona, we believe
in a strong TEAM approach that truly improves the lives of all our
residents.TEAMWORK ENVIRONMENT -Floor Nurse / Unit Manager Job
Summary & Qualifications:
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives
that improve the patient centered customer experience, enhance
workflow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Ensure completion of assessments of residents at admission,
discharge, as necessary and required.
- Function as the Restorative Nurse on assigned unit(s) if no
assistant director of nursing.
- Supervise nursing staff on assigned unit(s).
- Make round to monitor resident care and status of
- Provide clinical oversight and guidance regarding the
implementation of the plan of care for residents in compliance with
- Ensure nursing policies and procedures are implemented and
- Educate nursing support staff as necessary -
- Work closely with the Director of Nursing in resolving
grievances with nursing staff, family members, and residents.
- RN -OR- LPN -with current state license.
- One (1) to three (3) years related experience; supervisory
experience preferred in Rehabilitation Facility/SNF
- Must have a current/active CPR certification.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures,
as well as laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to LTCIf you
are a Unit or Floor Nurse Manager with a sincere devotion to caring
for residents, we would be happy to meet you - please apply!
Keywords: Orchid Cove at Daytona, Daytona Beach , Unit Manager (RN or LPN), Executive , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!