Executive Meetings and Business Travel Manager
Company: Hersha Hospitality Management LP
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Opportunity: Executive Meetings & Business Travel Manager Plan,
solicit, book and coordinate small group meetings and room sales to
meet and exceed revenue goals. Manage the Local and National
Negotiated Business Travel Accounts for the hotel.Potential Career
Path Group Sales Manager Director of Group Sales Director of
SalesEssential Job Functions
- Manage all phases of small meeting groups, up to 75 peak rooms
per night with meeting space including contracts, rooming lists,
billing, VIPs, upgrades.
- Responsible for all phases of the life of the booking from:
Solicitation, Proposal, Contracting, Managing Rooming List,
Creating Banquet Event Orders, Ensuring Group Billing is fulfilled,
Creating Group Resumes, Ensuring complete guest satisfaction from
arrival to departure, Rebooking.
- Managed all negotiated Business Travel accounts.
- Travel locally and occasionally overnight to conduct outside
calls, attend tradeshows and promote the hotel.
- Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel to
previous, current and potential clients.
- Coordinate various departments' participation in servicing
- Book functions accurately into Delphi.fdc and ensure that
meeting and room arrangements are to specifications.
- Use professional sales techniques to negotiate the best
possible terms and conditions that satisfy customer (internal and
- Responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly proactive
solicitation goals. Manage accounts ensuring pertinent aspects of
solicitation and closing are complete and documented.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHMs
- Assist in supervising the banquet operation to ensure the
highest standards of service.
- Handle all inquiries, site inspections and correspondence with
the utmost courtesy and professionalism.
- Work closely with sales/catering department in order to
maximize group and catering revenues by adhering to correct rates
- Support strategic planning and long-term development
operational, financial and service goals of the Sales and Catering
- Plan and prepare with all outlets for events and coordinate
unique requirements, to meet the clients needs, pace and degree of
personalization, while actively promoting hotel services
- Identify, customize and deliver individual guest
- Work additional hours as needed or when requested.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.Position
- Minimum of two years Hospitality Sales experience.
- Minimum an Associates degree in Hospitality or related industry
- Thorough knowledge of sales techniques including strong closing
skills, as well as negotiating skills.
- fdc knowledge a plus.
- Hilton brand experience is a plus.Work Environment and Context
- Work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions with
external and internal customers including both face to face and
indirect contact with the public.
- Stand, use hands to handle, control objects and tools, and use
telephone and computer systems.
- Manage conflict situations including dealing with unpleasant,
angry, or discourteous people.
- Handle cash, other forms of currency and occasionally guests
- Able to communicate well in English both orally and
- Comply with Hersha and the hotel brand standards.What We
BelievePeople Are Our Capability Hearts That Serve Only Excellence
Stay Nimble - Own ItHHM is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status,
pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability,
veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any
other group protected by law.ID: 2022-40690 UltiPro Location
Description: 100 N Atlantic Ave Daytona Beach Florida 32118 US
External Company URL: www.hershahotels.com Telecommute: No
Keywords: Hersha Hospitality Management LP, Daytona Beach , Executive Meetings and Business Travel Manager, Executive , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!