Restaurant / Food Service District Manager
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: September 24, 2022
District / Area Manager -Think outside the bun with a career at
a -Taco Bell multi-unit franchisee with over -50 years in the QSR
industry. We have fun, and we offer personal challenges and growth.
-The District also known as Area Manager has the overall
responsibility for overseeing the people, processes and operations
of 4-6 restaurants in one area. Specifically, we are looking for an
area manager for restaurants located in Daytona Beach, DeLand, and
Sanford. The Area -Manager drives excellence in day-to-day
operations in the market; trains, coaches, supports managers; plans
and sets goals; focuses on in-store problem solving/process
improvement; sets standards; recognizes and motivates Restaurant
Managers, Assistant Managers and Restaurant Teams. -Prior Taco Bell
experience is preferred. -Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Provides leadership for each manager in the market to ensure
- Leads the way by working with each RGM in the market to deliver
RCP (Restaurant Controllable Profit) and meet targeted flow-thru in
each restaurant in market; utilizes available reports to identify
opportunities; encourages a top-line orientation through
operational focus; ensures that correct operational procedures are
followed at all times.
- Partners with each RGM in the market to build sales over last
year's sales achievement.
- Accountable for coaching and training RGMs, AMs and Shift
supervisors for operational excellence, supports national training
initiatives, involved in process for new employee orientation,
monitors training processes to ensure quality training of team
members and managers.
- Aggressively develops and maintains RGM and AM staffing levels;
drives to full management staffing for each restaurant in market;
commits to selection process; monitors restaurant-level staffing.
- Absolutely uncompromising execution of the highest standards of
OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts throughout the
- Does not compromise in creating and maintaining a safe
environment for employees and customers.
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those
- Resolution oriented in all restaurant-level ER activities;
provides needed ER assistance to RGM; is proactive in addressing ER
needs in the market.
- Exhibits ownership when working with GMS to resolve chronic
R&M issues; determines causes of excessive R&M; gathers
R&M issues; identifies trends and takes to Facility Leader We
offer the following: -Great compensation packages:
- Competitive starting salaries
- 401k with company match Great career opportunities:
- People First company culture
- Promote from within philosophy
- Comprehensive training programs Great things for your life:
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- Paid vacations Job Requirements:The ideal candidate for the
District/Area Manager position will posses:
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and
conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong
- Basic personal computer literacy
- High School Diploma or GED preferred, College or university
- Three to five years of successful, high sales volume,
operational management experience in the Quick Service Restaurant
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the
selection, coaching and development of managerial employees.
- Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial
performance and employee satisfaction We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Related Words: manage, manager, supervisor,
food, dining, hospitality, caf--, bistro, eatery, restaurant,
kitchen, gm, general manager, management, district manager, area
manager,food prep, meal preparation
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Daytona Beach , Restaurant / Food Service District Manager, Executive , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!