Assistant Project Manager
Company: Lennar Corp.
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Summary of Position Requirements
Primary role is to assist the Project Managers and VP of Land with
the installation of site development infrastructure including:
utilities, roads, hardscapes, amenities, landscape and irrigation.
Oversee site contractors, schedule utilities and coordinate
governmental inspections so homesites are delivered on time and
within budget. Maintain NPDES compliance through inspection repair
coordination, verification and completion of sign off.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts between sub-contractors, consultants,
government agencies, utility companies and the Land Development
Department to keep the project on schedule and within budget.
- Responsible for SWPPP field inspection corrections with sign
off in book and BuildPro.
- Coordinate the construction of amenities and hardscapes.
- Facilitate weekly field meetings with contractors and engineers
to ensure project remains on schedule.
- Update the development schedule meeting notes and milestone
report for each phase weekly.
- Attend final and maintenance bond site inspections, coordinate
punch out items, follow up inspections and coordinate the release
of bonds with municipalities.
- Assist with the management of site development contracts,
proposals and other documents required for vendors regarding
development of property.
- Review, approval, and coding of contractor and consultant
invoices, and submit for approval and payment, including processing
payments through BuildPro.
- Review and evaluate civil engineering,
hardscape/landscape/irrigation and amenity plans
- Utilize land development department filing system for G drive
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
- One year in land development or vertical construction fields
preferred; or seeking Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering,
Construction Management or related field
- Must be able to read, understand and evaluate civil engineering
/ development plans
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely, both verbally
and in writing.
- Must possess professional attitude to represent the company in
a positive manner
- Ability to perform, in a professional manner, multiple detail
oriented tasks with simultaneous deadlines
- Computer literate with ability to work with Microsoft Work,
Excel, Project and Outlook. Knowledge of CAD and BuildPro
scheduling system preferred
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record required
Keywords: Lennar Corp., Daytona Beach , Assistant Project Manager, Executive , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!