Chief People Officer
Company: Canonical Group Ltd
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Canonical seeks an exceptional People leader to help us define
the 21st century digital workplace as part of our mission to be the
best software company in an open source world. They will lead a
global team of People practitioners, researchers and engineers to
drive productivity, career development, effectiveness and happiness
across our remote-first globally distributed company.
As a leading tech company, Canonical is at the forefront of the
enterprise shift to open source and developer-led innovation. We
are also a pioneer in remote work, one of the first companies to
embrace the idea of a true level playing field for software talent.
We recruit on a global basis and set an exceptionally high
benchmark for our future talent.
Our People team thinks and acts globally. We have fewer than 1,000
colleagues, but we live in more than 60 countries. Work at
Canonical is a step into the future, and will challenge you to
think differently, work smarter, learn new skills, and raise your
game. We are seeking an exceptional People leader who brings
significant experience leading a global team. Exposure to Senior
Leadership teams and C-Suite level is essential for this role
together with an analytical approach and sharpness interpreting
data trends and themes. We are looking for a lead with an
analytical approach, a keen eye for detail and the ability to
interpret data trends and themes.
- Work with Canonical's CEO & COO to define our long term global
- Lead innovation and execution in talent planning, succession,
assessments and HR processes
- Shape performance management, organisational design and
- Drive employee engagement, diversity, equity and inclusion
- Lead research to understand the trends shaping the ways our
- Use data to increase productivity across a global, remote
- Deliver compliant HR operations in a timely manner and with the
highest degree of accuracy
- Oversee our HR technology landscape, driving automation and
- Ensure our employee value proposition remains relevant,
attractive and meaningful
Required skills and experience
- Degree qualified & HR certified (CIPD / SHRM etc)
- An experienced People Lead from a global environment in the
- Demonstrated experience of international HR partnership at a
senior level, including C-Suite
- Deep knowledge and practical application of HR practices and
- HR policy leadership in major economic areas such as the US,
Canada, EU, Japan
- Strong proficiency in data and analytics
- Fluent in business English
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination.
Diversity of experience, perspectives, and background create a
better work environment and better products..
Keywords: Canonical Group Ltd, Daytona Beach , Chief People Officer, Executive , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!