Director of Outlets
Company: Hersha Hospitality Management LP
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Opportunity: Director of Outlets Oversee management and
direction of restaurant operations in accordance with established
guest service and sustainability standards.Potential Career Path
Food and Beverage Director - Area Food & Beverage Director
Assistant General Manager Essential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support
associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established
brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Ensure that food quality is consistent, appealing, and prepared
to guest specifications.
- Interact with guests to obtain feedback on quality of service
and food in outlet.
- Ensure that the restaurant complies with sanitation and safety
standards for guests and associates.
- Resolve guest complaints and coordinate with other department
leaders to resolve service delivery or quality breakdowns.
- Check that all equipment is in working order.
- Follow up on work orders so repairs and maintenance of facility
are completed on a timely basis.
- Document inventory forecast usage and monitor supply.
- Abide by all state, federal and corporate requirements
pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Oversee serving staff to ensure proper liquor controls are in
place and all Hersha cash handling policies and procedures are
followed. Comply with all Hersha accounting policies in order to
ensure SOX compliance.
- Participate in marketing efforts of restaurants, create menu
ideas, survey competition and report food trends, and assist in
preparation of specials.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHMs
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Servicing banquets and all in-house functions.
- Work with the Room Service hotel staff to ensure excellent
coverage and services for all employees and guests. Position
- Associate degree preferred.
- 3-6 years restaurant experience required.Work Environment and
- Work schedule varies and will include working on holidays,
weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling,
or crouching.What We BelievePeople Are Our Capability Hearts That
Serve Only Excellence Stay Nimble - Own ItHHM is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital
status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status
or any other group protected by law.ID: 2023-43643 UltiPro Location
Description: 100 N Atlantic Ave Daytona Beach Florida 32118 US
External Company URL: www.hershahotels.com
Keywords: Hersha Hospitality Management LP, Daytona Beach , Director of Outlets, Executive , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!