Case Manager in Training
Company: Morgan & Morgan, P.A.
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: January 20, 2023
At Morgan & Morgan, the work we do matters. For millions of
Americans, we're their last line of defense against insurance
companies, large corporations or defective goods. From attorneys to
client support staff, creative marketing to operations teams, every
member of our firm has a key role to play in the winning fight for
consumer rights. Our over 3,000 employees are all united by one
mission: For the People.
This role will work closely with Case Managers on work pertaining
to the pre-litigation of a case. Successful candidates will be
responsible for areas including but not limited to the
- Make initial call to client after signing to obtain relevant
information to open their file
- Accept inbound calls and place outbound calls to clients as
- Request coverage follow up to the coverage team
- Transfer case to Case Manager's once file opened
- Create new files and enter pertinent information into case
- Enter new roles in the system
- Request police reports
- Mail Hipaa form to the clients.
- Email client welcome packet to the client or mail if no email
- Document all activity in the system
- Add all insurance information and police report numbers into
- Request all documents from the client needed for their
- Upload necessary documents to the client's file
- High school diploma or GED is required; college preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Used to adapting in an ever-changing environment and handling
- Excellent oral communication with an outgoing personality
- Able to multitask and learn quickly
- Must thrive in a team environment
- Reliable and dependable
- Excellent comprehension and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to type at least 35 WPM with excellent writing skills
while navigating through multiple software applications
Morgan & Morgan is a leading personal injury law firm dedicated to
protecting the people, not the powerful. This success starts with
our staff. For full-time employees, we offer an excellent benefits
package including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, paid
time off and paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Morgan & Morgan provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal
government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are
authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you
are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you
written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of
Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so
you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any
action against you, including terminating your employment.
Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer
and completed the I-9 Form.
Keywords: Morgan & Morgan, P.A., Daytona Beach , Case Manager in Training, Executive , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!