Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: January 25, 2023
At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals
who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.We are a
company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience,
skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in
which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the
key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive
salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and
opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and
professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on
the right track here at NASCAR!ONE DAYTONA, owned by International
Speedway Corporation and located in Daytona Beach, is a retail and
entertainment destination featuring approximately 300,000 square
feet of prime real estate including world-class shops and
restaurants, premium residential apartments and hotel
accommodations. ONE DAYTONA is located in east Central Florida at
the crossroads of I-95 and I-4, across from Daytona International
Speedway and just four miles from the "World's Most Famous Beach."
We are seeking an Events Manager to handle the job duties as
defined below.Summary ONE DAYTONA is looking for an innovative
professional to lead our robust events program. The position
reports to the Marketing Director and has oversight of the
Marketing & Events Coordinator.Essential Duties and
- Execute complex events that build upon ONE DAYTONA's reputation
for high quality, memory making, guest driving events happening
- Ideate creative ideas and event concepts that are unique, and
relevant for the community and the tenants, leveraging the
property's unique assets, venues, and programming.
- Drive entire event lifecycle, from event vision and concept to
timeline management, budgets, execution, and reporting.
- Responsible for several key budget accounts within the
marketing budget, this includes annual budgeting and monthly
forecasting during the year.
- Work with the Operations & Property Management team to
determine needs for execution of events.
- Facilitate cross unit collaboration and communication amongst
internal stakeholders and partners, and well as our external
- Establish expectations and timelines to ensure parallel and
independent work streams all execute simultaneously, seamlessly,
and according to plan.
- Develop tools to create goals for signature events and tracking
- Partner with the Digital Marketing Manager & Advertising
Manager to develop advertising plans for property hosted
- Execute external events including rentals, partner, and
- Build strong merchant relations to ensure participation in key
sales promotions, events & all other traffic driving
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends as
needed.Supervisory ResponsibilitiesThe Marketing & Events
Coordinator report directly to this position.Education and/or
- Required: Bachelor's Degree with emphasis in marketing,
advertising, journalism or business administration.
- Required: Five years with proven event planning, execution, and
result tracking experience.
- Required: One to two years of supervisory experience.
- Preferred: Two to Three years in retail and/or related shopping
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft office, Adobe, Yardi
- 5-7 years leading dynamic consumer facing or corporate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable
- Project development and management experience, including
developing strategies, compelling presentations, and operational
- A creative mindset with an unwavering commitment to detail and
strive for impeccable and flawless execution.
- Comfortable navigating through ambiguity while still setting
objectives and advancing deliverablesApply Now!Learn more about
this role and our team by applying at for consideration.NASCAR is
committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all
employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity
Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified
people available. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender,
gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability,
religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy,
veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law
except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.Follow
us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our
Keywords: NASCAR, Daytona Beach , Events Manager, Executive , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!