Resort General Manager
Company: Bluegreen Vacations
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Resort General Manager in Daytona Beach, FL by Bluegreen
Vacations Job DescriptionDolphin Beach Club located in Daytona
Beach, FL is now hiring a Resort Manager.
Apply today; Bluegreen Vacations is hiring immediately!Location:
3355 South Atlantic Avenue; Daytona Beach, FL 32118Check out our
Resort here: Dolphin Beach Club
Welcome to Bluegreen Vacations. We aim higher You should too.Be
part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation
memories!Learn more about our DNA; click here: #PowerOfVacation
The Dolphin Beach Club is the perfect place for guests to enjoy
everything Daytona Beach has to offer. Guests can enjoy a
beachfront stay in a cozy seaside studio or roomier 1-bedroom suite
just steps to the beach.BENEFITS YOU'LL ENJOY:
- 23 Paid Days off per Year!
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 6 weeks - Paid Parental Leave
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Internal growth and career pathing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safe and fun work environment
- Employee discounts including childcare, hotels and more!JOB
As a Resort Manager, you will manage the Resort's daily operation,
maintain established costs and quality standards. You are
responsible for maintaining the Resort's assets, local marketing of
the Resort's products and services, and guest satisfaction. You
will develop, coach, mentor all resort management, and perform
appraisals of our departmental leadership and all resort
associates. You maintain the highest level of ethics and integrity
by ensuring orientation, training, and development for all
associates providing a positive work environment.
- Ensure the highest customer service level to current and
prospective owners and guests.
- Manage and achieve all areas of budgets by implementing proper
- Passion for excellence, a love for services, and an innate
grasp to plan, implement, evaluate and continually improve
- Maintain resort designations, such as RCI (Resorts Condominium
International), Medallia Guest Satisfaction score benchmarks.
Responsible for resort payroll functions.WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- You have a 4-year degree in Hospitality or Business discipline
strongly referred preferred.
- You have 5+ years of hospitality, 3+ years in a management
- Timeshare knowledge preferred
- Experience with developing financial budgets.
- You have both customer-facing and back-of-house
- You have a track record passing Quality Assurance, Loss
Prevention Internal Audits.
- Experience in SOP AdherenceAt Bluegreen Vacations, the health,
safety and wellbeing of our associates, owners and guests are a top
priority. We promote fresh air and good hygiene, take great care to
properly clean and sanitize our facilities, and offer associate
benefits such as paid vacation and sick time, and paid time off to
get your COVID-19 vaccine. We are all in this together!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal
employment opportunities for all candidates and team members.
Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and
inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit,
develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate
pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment,
candidate must be willing to submit to a background check, safety
sensitive and driving positions will require drug screening.
- Job Family : Hospitality (Food Service & Lodging)
- Job Function : Bonus and Merit
- Pay Type : Salary
- Employment Indicator : Regular
Keywords: Bluegreen Vacations, Daytona Beach , Resort General Manager, Executive , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!