Designated General Manager
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: March 10, 2023
The Designated General Manager directs the operation of all
assigned units within a district by performing the duties outlined
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
These include the following:
- Develop and maintain professional functional working
relationships with IHOP restaurant hourly employees, Corporate and
Regional employees, and guests.
- Implement the IHOP Service Excellence Team member training
program for all restaurant hourly employees, to improve unit
operations and the guest experience.
- Execute annual financial, local restaurant marketing, guest
service, and human resource objectives, strategies and tactics for
assigned unit as defined by the current Standard Operating
Procedures (SOP) and current operations plan.
- Manage the restaurant floor and focus on regular contact with
- Maintain the frequency of guest complaints within acceptable
limits and handle complaints in a professional and timely
- Ensure approved comment cards are in use and acted upon.
- Comply with federal, state, and local regulations that are
applicable to the assigned unit.
- Recruit, train and retain employees as defined by the current
SOP and operations plan for the assigned unit.
- Maintain turnover within acceptable limits.
- Conduct on-going coaching and administer the restaurant hourly
- Assure performance appraisals and that merit increases (if
applicable) are given as scheduled.
- Properly document performance problems. Communicate and enforce
policies on 1) sexual harassment, 2) discrimination, 3) diversity.
Maintain crewmember appearance and uniform standards.
- Ensure food is in compliance with SOP in the areas of
specifications, recipes, plating, and garnishes.
- Ensure food is presented well and served at appropriate
temperatures, within standard ticket times.
- Control guest checks and follow proper register/cash-handling
- Implement national and local marketing promotions, including
the use of the correct Point of Purchase (POP), posters, and
placements. Keep menus clean and in good condition.
- Use Family Friendly promotional items as described in the
marketing section of the SOP
- Complete all required reports and paperwork.
- Handle paperwork accurately and on a timely basis.
- Maintain personnel files with appropriate employment and legal
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Keywords: IHOP, Daytona Beach , Designated General Manager, Executive , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...