Hybrid RN Care Manager - Volusia County - Med Surg
Company: Conviva Care Solutions
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Hybrid RN Care Manager - Volusia CountyDescription
At Conviva Care Solutions, we want to inspire people to live life their best healthy life. Conviva Care Solutions is a management services organization representing nearly 300 physician practices, 800 clinicians, and 300,000 patients across the states of Florida and Texas. We need people with a passion for helping others and making change happen. We don't want to be like everyone else in the industry-we want to be better. And we're looking for talent that wants to grow, be challenged and inspired to help make that happen.
Be a part of the Clinical Care Team-- as a Care Manager you will work with the PCP to engage our members to develop lifelong well-being and health. Conviva Care Solutions is seeking a Care Coach to help coordinate and evaluate the management of patients with acute and chronic conditions, as well as patients discharged from acute facilities, to achieve high quality care. You will be an integral part of clinical rounds and interact with all levels of nursing and other departments to assure effective utilization of resources that meet the physiological and safety needs of the patient and their families.
This is a Hybrid model position, you must reside in the Volusia County. This position may require some days to be in a clinic/PCP office setting in Volusia County. Home internet and a private office space with a door are required.
* Demonstrated ability to create an exceptional patient experience leveraging excellent customer service skills
* Excellent communication skills. Ensure understanding regardless of the communication vehicle; understand the needs and perspectives of others and tailor delivery accordingly; share information appropriately; actively listen
* Interpersonal effectiveness (emotional intelligence): Understand oneself, effectively manage emotions, listen and communicate with respect, and build trusting relationships
* Ability to work well with a team; Develop and manage interpersonal relationships with entire care team
* Responsible for achieving organizational goals and accountable for results. Meet established expectations and take accountability for results; encourage others to do the same
* Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task Organize and manage multiple priorities and/or projects using appropriate methodologies and tools
* Self-motivated and committed to achieving best results
* Possess critical thinking skills, independent decision making capability
* Proactively identify, evaluate, and solve problems with logic and a systematic approach; look beyond the obvious to see root cause issues and creative solutions. Make appropriate decisions in the face of ambiguity. Anticipate and resolve barriers and constraints
* Implement physician approved care plans for patients in the Care Coordination System.
* Lead and collaborate with other members of the healthcare team in the planning, directing and evaluating patients in the Care Coordination System
* Monitor and care for high risk patients with acute and chronic medical conditions
* Assess patient needs; develop, plan, implement and evaluate goals with interventions for the care plan to meet patient's and family's needs
* Record patient care and progress on appropriate documents including patient-specific care plans. Maintain and properly log patient follow up calls as required
* Educate and teach patients and families regarding patient disease and procedures that will directly affect the patient
* Flexible to changes in work schedule and location as needed by the organization
* Maintain standards for professional nursing practice and demonstrate the ability to use the nursing process in setting
* Other duties as assigned
* Active RN License in state of practice
* Active CPR-BLS from the American Heart Association
* Minimum of 2 years of prior clinical experience in an acute or post-acute setting
* Proficiency with computers including Microsoft products, Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Able to provide face to face and telephonic patient care
* Prior intensive care and/or coronary care or Medical Surgical experience preferred
* Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in Nursing preferred
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records; e-Clinical Works (e-CW)
* ICD-10, CPT codes, HCPCS knowledge preferred
* Managed care experience including knowledge of HEDIS and CMS guidelines
* English and Spanish bilingual preferred
* 3-5 years of care coordination experience
* Previous managed care experience
* Experience with health promotion, coaching and wellness
Being a part of the Conviva team gives you: We offer tangible and intangible benefits such as medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k, tuition reimbursement, vacation, paid holidays, work-life balance, growth, a positive and fun culture and much more.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Hybrid RN Care Manager - Volusia CountyDescription
Keywords: Conviva Care Solutions, Daytona Beach , Hybrid RN Care Manager - Volusia County - Med Surg, Executive , Daytona Beach, Florida
here to apply!