Program Manager, Franchise Dealer - AutoPoint
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Who We AreFounded and continuously led by inventor and entrepreneur Tony Aquila, Employer is a global leader in digital technologies that connect and secure life's most important assets: our cars, homes and identities. Since its inception in 2005 as a garage-based startup, Employer has grown aggressively with over 50 acquisitions across its platforms. The company's current product solutions include Audatex, Autodata, AutoPoint, CAP/HPI, Colimbra, Digidentity, Enservio, Explore Data, Hollander, Identifix, Inpart, LYNX and TitleTec, as well as the company's flagship Digital Garage application. Today, Employer processes over 300 million transactions annually for approximately 235,000 partners and customers in over 80 countries. Unified by a strong culture that values uncommon entrepreneurial thinking and continuous "do-it-different" innovation, Employer's global workforce of 6,700+ associates come from diverse forward-thinking industries that include automotive technology, artificial intelligence, software development, data sciences, cybersecurity, cognitive design, and digital identity protection. For more information, please visit solera. com. The Employer Way Employer s uncommon culture is based on three simple principles: Think 80/20 (Focus), Act 30/30 (Efficiency), and Live 90/10 (Accountability). We define our mindset using Our 3H s: Humility, a Hunger to succeed, and a desire to Hunt for opportunities to win. We train our volunteers to engage with each other modulating between their intellect (IQ) and emotional intelligence (EQ) using our 3Fs: Facts, Finesse, and Force. Employer has become a global technology leader that is constantly growing in the double digits. The principles, drills, and values associated with the Employer Way have been fundamental to Employer s success and our ability to grow, continuously change, and innovate.Are You Uncommon? We re on the hunt for an experienced Program Manager who ranks in the top quartile among their peers. Someone who has a highly competitive and entrepreneurial mindset that is wired with a team-first attitude, has no problem rolling up their sleeves to execute their missions, and can modulate between leading and following as needed. You will serve as the Program Manager.What You ll Be DoingAt Employer, we believe in providing clarity and focus to what our volunteers are responsible for their mission. The 80 s, as we call them at Employer, are the employee s priorities associated with their role or mission. The mission 80 s for this role, are:
- Ensure program quality standards are 95% or better in 6 months and maintained throughout FY19. This will be achieved by improved business requirements gathering, detailed user acceptance testing and required project retrospectives focused on quality improvement. This metric will be tracked using the number of enhancements versus the number of issues related to these enhancements.
- Continuously improving programs and processes quarterly by administering program audits and process reviews. Progress will be tracked quarterly, but by end of FY19, we will produce ten 30/30 activities or > = $100K in cost savings.
- Ensure we support Client Success by striving to by 80 probable in our current roles. All training administered for Client Success will rate > 4/5 CSI score. This will be measured on a quarterly basis for each team member. Additionally each member will be responsible for completing an IDP that is focused on becoming 80 probable in their current role. IDP will be completed by end of Q1FY19 and will be tracked monthly throughout FY1Are You Qualified? Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent skills in documenting business processes and requirements, including process mapping
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Software, including PowerPoint & Visio
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Above average experience in cross-functional project management without direct authority over resources
- Above average presentation and training skills with the ability to adjust content to audience
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced organization
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, coordinate projects, meet simultaneous deadlines and follow through on commitments
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and collaborate as a team player to build strong relationships, and demonstrate respect for colleagues at all times
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and effectively apply new knowledge and skills
- Demonstrated abilities in critical thinking and problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and think creatively to meet client s business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex business logic, and to communicate the logic to stakeholders and clients
- Demonstrated ability to manage change within a team environment
- Above average understanding of current technology trends necessary, i. e., cloud-based computing, smartphones, social networking, variable data messaging
- General understanding of data-driven processesEducation and Experience:
- Degree or equivalent experience: Bachelors / 4-year college degree or equivalent of 5 or more years of business experience in progressively more challenging and responsible roles.
- Specialized Training:
- Specialized training or experience in project management/ coordination required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate Project Manager (CAPM) certification a plus.
- Experience working on software development or in a technology environment desirable.
- Experience in automotive marketing desirable.
- Candidates may provide sample project plans and samples of product documentation, if desired.Our SpaceWe believe that offices should be destinations where people want to be places where people want to work, play and, collaborate. That is why we spend a lot of time on enhancing our workspaces. Employer s work environments are intersections of the old and the new of the past, present, and future. They are spaces designed to stimulate creative thinking, innovation, and cross-functional collaboration.We also embrace wellness. Whether it is our onsite or offsite workout centers, nutritional meals and beverages, or endless snacks for focus and energy. This wellness plan is our commitment to healthy living, which spans across our office environments.Florida
Keywords: Solera, Daytona Beach , Program Manager, Franchise Dealer - AutoPoint, Executive , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!