Territory Sales Manager - Daytona, FL
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: August 17, 2019
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way
cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our
wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data
analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the
leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for
patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm's continuous ambulatory
monitoring has already put over 1 million patients and their
doctors on a shorter path to what they both need - answers.
About this role:
iRhythm seeks a highly motivated and successful medical territory
sales manager to call on major health systems throughout their
region, focusing on cardiology, electrophysiology, and other
applicable stakeholders, to expand the growth of the Zio patch.
- Prospecting, developing, and closing new business. This
requires building support from EP's, cardiologists, and other
clinical stakeholders. Must be able to target and identify key
institutions, generate market awareness, and drive sales within an
assigned sales territory.
- Perform sales presentations to key prospects and customers to
influence the use of Zio within the territory.
- Consistently achieve territory sales goals and
- Build advocacy and champions within facilities to help drive
- Enhance iRhythm's relationship with providers and systems
through strategic partnership with our payer relations and billing
- Develop a pipeline of sales opportunities within assigned
territory and execute on those opportunities.
- Partner with facilities to manage existing service business,
including workflow management, inventory, and depth and breadth of
product usage throughout facilities.
- Utilize salesforce.com to manage all aspects of business: sales
leads, daily activity, report generation, including providing
timely and accurate feedback.
- Cultivate a business plan and formulate sales strategies to
attain revenue goals. Partner with sales leadership to identify and
evaluate market opportunities and potential to establish and
achieve annual sales objectives. Promote iRhythm as a leader in
cardiac diagnostics and monitoring.
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal
- Adaptive, innovative, and a team leader.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years related
sales experience; with at least 3 years in medical device sales.
Cardiology and electro physiology call points preferred. IDN
experience also preferred.
- Demonstrated success developing and executing a strategic sales
- History of outstanding achievements and proven sales
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal skills; Very
adaptive, innovative, and results driven
- Strong work ethic and customer focus are required.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar sales tracking system
What's in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive salary package and
excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance,
paid holidays and paid time off.
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (w/
company match), employee stock purchase plan, annual organizational
and cultural committee events and more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive
workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds,
experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is
an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.
Keywords: iRhythm, Daytona Beach , Territory Sales Manager - Daytona, FL, Executive , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!