Branch Manager Trainee
Company: Mariner Finance
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: November 28, 2019
Are you a recent college graduate who thrives in a fast-paced,
customer-focused environment? Do you enjoy being a leader and are
you focused on achieving goals? If so, Mariner Finance has a unique
opportunity for you to join our team as a Branch Manager Trainee.
The Branch Manager Trainee role will put you on a fast track to
management through a 14-month training program that will teach you
what it takes to become a successful mentor and leader in the
consumer finance industry.
Become a part of a fast-growing, dynamic company, and join a team
that offers an opportunity for accelerated professional growth! If
you enjoy interacting with customers and thrive in a
results-oriented environment, we would love to hear from you!
- Providing service to customers seeking loans and working with
them to find solutions to their financial needs
- Originating, reviewing, and approving loan applications.
Extending credit to individuals through a variety of loan
- Resolving product service and policy related problems for
customers with accuracy and professionalism
- Responsible for the sale of company products and services.
Placing inside sales calls in order to increase customer base.
- Responsible for the retention and maintenance of existing
- Consistently reviewing and developing action plans for
delinquent loan accounts including initiating customer contact,
negotiating extensions of refinancing, and collecting payments
- Representing the company and developing additional business
through networking within the community
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Entrepreneurship, Management,
Finance, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Military rank of E5, W1, or O1 and above can be substituted for
- Applicants MUST be able to relocate and have the availability
to travel to surrounding branches when needed.
- Previous customer service and sales skills highly
- Internships or work experience in Consumer Lending or Financial
Services is a plus, but not required.
- Outstanding interpersonal, problem solving, leadership, and
As a team member of Mariner Finance you will enjoy a robust
benefits package that demonstrates our dedication to employee
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurances
- 401k Match
- Paid Time-Off
- Education Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
Mariner Finance is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color,
creed, religion, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual
orientation, national origin, physical or mental handicap, covered
veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Mariner Finance, Daytona Beach , Branch Manager Trainee, Executive , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!