Director - Clinical Data Systems
Company: Kamdon solutions
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Top reasons to work for SMA Healthcare:
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Great benefits such as: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, &
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Personal Leave (up to 25 days after 3 years of
- 403b Retirement Plan (matches one to one of employee
contribution for the first 3%, then a 50% match on the next 6% of
Working Hours:--40 hrs week; Mon-Fri; 8am-5pm
The director position is responsible for ongoing operation and
implementation of the agency's clinical data systems, including the
Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and other related systems.
Including but not limited to the routine maintenance and
enhancement of systems, and the reporting needs of the agency,
funders and stakeholders. The director will ensure the
confidentiality and integrity of clinical data and systems.
Graduation from an accredited four (4) year college or university
with degree in Computer Science, Business or other closely related
field, plus at least six (6) years of closely related experience,
three (3) years of which must have been in a responsible
administrative or management capacity in Electronic Medical Record
(EMR) systems, or an equivalent combination of education and
- Thorough knowledge of a broad range of clinical data management
concepts and systems; technical report writing methods; methods of
compiling and analyzing statistical, fiscal and related data;
strong management skills
- Skills with ability to motivate, stimulate and inspire
subordinates to maximize their efforts in productivity and
- Ability to supervise and train; perform budget
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
- Performs calmly under pressure/deadlines;
- Ability to manage professional people;
- Problem solving skills on complex issues by developing
alternatives and solutions;
- Excellent public relation skills to provide a high level of
cooperation between user departments.
- Plans, develops and implements, systems, reports and analysis
to satisfy the needs of the agency and external governing
- Provides supervision of the State Reporting Specialist, MIS
Information Systems Analyst, and CDM Training and Support
- Understands all aspects of the clinical data management,
including the financial reporting capabilities and requirements and
has an overall understanding of the mechanisms used by the center
in support thereof
- Has frequent contact with representatives of other public and
private agencies to enhance application development at SMA
- Provides technical support to the division managers, assists in
performing needs assessment and strategic planning for clinical
- Maintains ongoing communication with all SMA departments and
other organizations to improve operations
- Meets user needs and resolves problems with new and/or existing
modules and clinical systems
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Makes commitment to SMA's mission and core values the SMA
- Abides by principles of EEO compliance and a workplace of
dignity and respect.
- Works cooperatively in a group/team setting.
- Shows respect to others.
- Takes guidance and direction from supervisors.
- Arrives/Reports to work on time and ready to work. -- SMA
Healthcare, Inc. is--a tobacco and drug-free workplace.
EEO Employer W / M / Vet / Disabled SMA Healthcare's Access Center
may be reached by phone 24/7 at 1-800-539-4228 , or online below.
SMA Healthcare is an equal opportunity and drug-free workplace and
prohibits discrimination in all programming and activities on the
basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, marital
status, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected
status. We treat your privacy with the utmost of care. Read our
in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. For more
information, please read our Notice to the Public of Rights Under
Title VI. If you are a person with a disability who needs any
accommodation, you should contact the office of our ADA Coordinator
who is physically located at 3875 Tiger Bay Road in Daytona Beach,
Florida 32124, or through the mail via 1220 Willis Avenue, Box 30,
Daytona Beach, FL 32114. You can also call or fax your ADA
interests via phone to (800) 539-4228 or email
ADAcoordinator@SMAhealthcare.org . This contact information is for
ADA calls only. For all other SMA Healthcare services, information,
or comments, please dial (800) 539-4228 . SMA is CARF Accredited.
SMA Programs are sponsored by SMA and the State of Florida
Department of Children and Families.
Keywords: Kamdon solutions, Daytona Beach , Director - Clinical Data Systems, Healthcare , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!