Family Practice option in affluent Daytona Beach, FL area suburb!!
Company: DOCTORS CHOICE PLACEMENT SERVICES, INC.
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Daytona Beach, Florida.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Family
Practice option in affluent Daytona Beach, FL area suburb!!
Seeking full time physician that wants a long-term career!
· Must have stable work history demonstrating desire to stay in one
area and build and maintain patient panel.
· Willing to focus on prevention and quality as opposed to volume
of patients seen.
· Appropriately utilize available ancillaries such as lab, x-ray,
· Strong work ethic – hours will be 9am -5pm but since practice
sees walk in/add on patients there may be the occasional shorter
lunch or later day. This is rare but possible at peak times of
· Willing and able to utilize Athena EMR. Our providers close
encounters the same day and complete their clinical in-box tasks on
a daily basis as well.
· Professional, easy going and friendly with patients and staff
alike. We have an excellent team of providers that work well with
support staff and each other creating a welcoming and supportive
environment and we are seeking a good fit for the team we have.
· Eligible for credentialing with Medicare and commercial payors by
having met minimum residency training with no criminal history.
· Willing and able to supervise mid-level practitioners.
· Willing and interested in learning about our research facilities
and working as a team player to identify patients that qualify and
can benefit from research studies we offer.
· Have excellent references.
Benefits to the qualified candidate:
· Offer competitive compensation to include salary, bonus, health
insurance, PL and CME time, paid malpractice insurance and EMR
· Our providers have an excellent reputation in the community as
patient focused, preventive and comprehensive in our approach to
care as well as accepting walk in/add on appointments to prevent
urgent care, ER visits when at all possible.
· Ongoing training on Quality Measures and other value-based care
· Founding physician has cut hours back and will transition current
panel to the successful candidate as well as the opportunity to
grow with many new patients. Our practice enjoys over 20 new
patients each week based on word of mouth and insurance company
· Excellent work environment
· Work week 9-5 Monday through Friday, no hospital or nursing home
· On call one of every 6 weeks; few calls are received and
candidate may speak with any/all current providers to better
understand time spent outside of office hours is minimal.
This Family Practice group was established in 1952 and has been
owned by the same physician all of this time! They are proud to
have met/exceeded all Meaningful Use Quality Measures since 2010.
"Our providers earned a +1 Value Modifier in PQRS measures placing
them in the top 1.4% and 1.8% consecutively of 1.1 million
physicians nation-wide. Our providers are currently exceeding all
MIPS Quality Measures and are in the process of finalizing their
status as a Patient Centered Medical Home."
The practice and research facility are situated in a highly
desirable location on the main East/West thoroughfare
· This location is also easily accessible to the surrounding
communities in both Volusia and Flagler Counties.
· The downtown overlay district is a targeted area for ongoing
growth and redevelopment with the goal of maintaining a high level
of aesthetic quality.
· Volusia is the 11th most populous county in the state and
· Approximately 30% of all residents are over 65
· 86% of Volusia County's residents under the age of 65 have health
· Group accepts most insurance plans with the exception of Medicaid
and capitated health plans.
Area is near everything in Central Florida. It is a community
bisected by major arteries going everywhere, I-95 runs north to
Maine & south to Miami. I-4 takes you west where you will travel
through Orlando, the Magic Kingdom at Disney World, and on to
Tampa. The community is separated by the Halifax River, which is
the Intracoastal Waterway traveling the East Coast of the United
States. Florida East Coast Railway runs trains through this area
many times daily. Commercial light-industrial sites continue to be
available along the railway system. Nearby in Daytona Beach you can
connect to the world aboard one of the carrier's servicing Daytona
International Airport, just ten minutes from downtown Ormond
Area claims the highest standard of living in Volusia County,
Florida. Originally established as a tourist haven for the rich and
famous at the turn of the century, continues to mature in a
systematic manner consistent with its residential beauty. Today, we
find area as an attractive bedroom community with a clean
light-industrial base and an effective education system producing
award-winning results with the areas youth. The medical system in
this area is second to none. Keyphrases: family medicine jobs,
family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine
Keywords: DOCTORS CHOICE PLACEMENT SERVICES, INC., Daytona Beach , Family Practice option in affluent Daytona Beach, FL area suburb!!, Healthcare , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!