Registered Nurse - Home Health - $4,000 Sign on Bonus
Company: Family Home Health Services
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Job DescriptionFamily Home Health Services delivers
best-in-class patient care and believes that quality home health
care is an integral part of any patient---s treatment plan. Our top
priority is providing high-quality skilled care to improve patient
outcomes and quality of life by empowering patients to manage their
health at home. Our care, compassion and community extend beyond
those we serve to those who serve with us, providing an atmosphere
of dignity, personal integrity and respect to our staff, our
patients, and their families.Our Registered Nurses make an impact
on the lives of our patients by:
- Evaluate patients for appropriateness of admission and verifies
the patient---s eligibility for the Medicare home care benefit,
including homebound status, at the time of initial assessment visit
and comprehensive assessment.
- Assist in the developing the plan of care and evaluate the
outcomes of care on a regular basis, updating the patient---s plan
of care as needed.
- Identifies goals, interventions and expected outcomes, and
involves the patient and/or caregivers in the plan of care and any
changes in plan depending on ability of patient/caregiver.
- Educate patients and family members/care givers on plan of
care, addressing their questions and concerns.
- Provide skilled nursing care as outlined in the patient plan of
care and supervise LPN and home health aides.
- Maintain up to date charting on each patient.
- Participate in case conferences, in-services and training.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Qualifications:
- RN license in good standing in the state of Florida or compact
- Minimum one year experience providing skilled nursing in the
home or acute care setting that requires heart, lung, and complete
- One year of home health experience preferred.
- Maintain an active CPR certification and card at all
- Maintain current continuing education as required by state
license.We offer competitive pay and benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Plan
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Critical Illness and Accidental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid Time Off and Paid HolidaysCompany DescriptionFamily Home
Health Services is focused on providing the physical and
psychological means necessary for a rapid recovery of our patients.
Family Home Health Services offers a variety of clinical services
and related products and supplies. Our team of caregivers consists
of Skilled Nurses, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapist,
Speech-Language Pathologists, Medical Social Workers and Home
Health Aides.More importantly, we provide health care services to
clients in their homes, assisting them in the achievement of the
highest level of potential in their day-to-day, self-care
activities. We are committed to providing high quality,
multidisciplinary care by professionals who recognize the need for
comprehensive assessment of needs, from both the client's and
Keywords: Family Home Health Services, Daytona Beach , Registered Nurse - Home Health - $4,000 Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!