Registered Nurse (RN), Brooks at Halifax Hospital, FT, Night Shift
Company: Brooks Rehabilitation
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: September 17, 2022
For 50 years, -, headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., has been a
comprehensive source for physical rehabilitation services. As a
nonprofit organization, Brooks operates one of the nation's largest
inpatient rehabilitation hospitals in the U.S. with 160 beds, one
of the region's largest home healthcare agencies, 40 outpatient
therapy clinics, a Center for Inpatient Rehabilitation in
partnership with Halifax Health in Daytona Beach, the Brooks
Rehabilitation Medical Group, two skilled nursing facilities,
assisted living and memory care. Brooks will treat more than 60,000
patients through its system of care each year. In addition, Brooks
operates the Clinical Research Center, which specializes in
research for stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury and more to
advance the science of rehabilitation. Brooks also provides many
low or no cost community programs and services such as the Brooks
Clubhouse, Brooks Aphasia Center and Brooks Adaptive Sports and
Recreation to improve the quality of life for people living with
physical disabilities. Brooks Rehabilitation proudly employs over
2,500 clinicians and staff across the state of Florida. We are
looking for exceptional people to join our culture of caring and
bring our mission to life. Responsibilities: -
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal
rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a
position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional,
psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care
goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand
condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards;
measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards;
making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital
and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by
state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other
governing agency regulations.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from
health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration
and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations. -
- Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Florida.
- One year of skilled nursing or acute care experience.
- Current hands-on CPR/BLS Certification.
- Will consider sponsorship. Must have:
- 2 years' applicable experience -
- Current Florida Nursing license or evidence of having passed
NCLEX Exam - -
- English proficiency - SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE! $15,000 bonus
with a 2-year commitment - Night Shift 7p-7a - Location: -303 N
Clyde Morris Blvd Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Keywords: Brooks Rehabilitation, Daytona Beach , Registered Nurse (RN), Brooks at Halifax Hospital, FT, Night Shift, Healthcare , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!