DaytonaBeachRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Daytona Beach jobs

Daytona Florida Psychiatric Medical Director Needed (FL697-P)

Company: Open Door Unlimited, Inc.
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: September 19, 2022

Job Description:

(Physician/MD qualifications required) Health facility near Daytona, FL, is seeking a Board Certified Psychiatrist for their opening working with inpatient substance abuse cases. The candidate does not need to be fellowship trained in addiction, but needs to have substance abuse experience. The medical director duties will require about 25% of the time while the remaining 75% will be for patient care. Patients will be seen at the facility with the possibility of some telehealth visits. The call is 1 time per week over the phone. A competitive salary and full benefits package is available. The facility is located in a community near Daytona, FL, offering great amenities and a wonderful quality of life. And Florida has no state income tax FL697-P

Keywords: Open Door Unlimited, Inc., Daytona Beach , Daytona Florida Psychiatric Medical Director Needed (FL697-P), Healthcare , Daytona Beach, Florida

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Florida jobs by following @recnetFL on Twitter!

Daytona Beach RSS job feeds