XRay Technician BMO Urgent Care
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: September 23, 2022
DescriptionX-Ray Technician BMO - -AdventHealth Centra Care All
the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to
help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the
Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across
the nation. Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is about being
part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that
believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift
others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you
can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the
Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you
are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded
team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time Shift: Full time; Rotating schedule, two days
on, two days off (Monday-Thursday 8am-8pm), split Fridays (usually
8am-2pm or 2pm-8pm), alternate weekends (required to work every
other weekend, hours are 8am-5pm on Saturdays and Sundays), and
some holidays Location: Centra Cares in the Volusia/Flagler area
The -community you'll be caring for:
- AdventHealth Centra Care's board-certified physicians provide
adult and pediatric care when you need it.
- Our urgent care clinics are open 7 days a week and can treat a
wide range of non-life-threatening conditions.
- We are equipped with x-ray, prescription, and lab
- Centra Care is the affordable alternative to the emergency room
for urgent conditions like broken bones, infections, allergies,
stomach problems and pediatric concerns. The role you'll
contribute: Reporting to the Practice Manager and under the
supervision of the Providers, the X-Ray Technician cares for
patients and performs a wide variety of patient care activities,
including laboratory testing and radiographic exams. - Adheres to
state, federal and organizational guidelines to ensure quality care
and patient safety with support from the Clinical Excellence team.
Is essential in maintaining organization and facilitating patient
flow. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and
accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are
equally respectful to all. The value you'll bring to the team:
- Drives customer service initiatives by creating and owning the
- Performs basic radiological examinations, including all quality
controls/clerical duties. Processes reference laboratory specimens
to include venipuncture, specimen handling/ labeling, and tracking
- Performs properly and legibly documents and reports all
procedures and assessments in accordance with department
- Utilizing age-specific guidelines, assesses patient during
clinical check-in, documents pertinent medical information and
vital signs. Assesses for signs of abuse or neglect.
- Completes general orders and any follow-up assessments ordered
by the provider, verifying as needed. Responds appropriately in
clinical emergencies and triage situations. QualificationsThe
expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- CPR Certification
- Current Florida State license - Basic X-ray Machine Operator
(BMO) This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies
with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations
Keywords: AdventHealth, Daytona Beach , XRay Technician BMO Urgent Care, Healthcare , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!