Registered Nurse, Brooks at Halifax Hospital - Med Surg
Company: Halifax Health Medical Center of Daytona Beach
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Registered Nurse, Brooks at Halifax HospitalHalifax Health -
Brooks Rehabilitation - Center for Inpatient Rehabilitation,
located within Halifax Health - Medical Center of Daytona Beach,
specializes in treating stroke, spinal cord injury, brain injury
and complex orthopedic conditions. A full spectrum of physical and
neuro rehabilitation services are provided.
SIGN-ON-BONUS AVAILABLE WITH A 2-YEAR COMMITMENT
$10,000 FOR DAY SHIFT
* Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal
rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a
position to understand care requirements.
* Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional,
psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and
* Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care
goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand
condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering
* Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards;
measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards;
making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital
and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by
state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other
governing agency regulations.
* Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from
health care support personnel.
* Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control
policies and protocols, medication administration and storage
procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
* Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Florida.
* One year of skilled nursing or acute care experience.
* Current hands-on CPR/BLS Certification.
* Current Florida Nursing license or evidence of having passed
Thriving in a culture that you can be proud of, you will also
receive many employee benefits such as the following:
* Competitive Pay
* Comprehensive Benefits package
* Vacation/Paid Time Off
* Retirement Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Clinical Education and Professional Development Programs
Full-Time Day and PRN Shift Available 7am-7pm
Location: 303 N Clyde Morris Blvd Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Keywords: Halifax Health Medical Center of Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach , Registered Nurse, Brooks at Halifax Hospital - Med Surg, Healthcare , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!