Excellent OB/GYN Hospitalist opportunity in Daytona, FL
Company: Ob Hospitalist Group
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Ob Hospitalist Group is actively seeking a BC OBGYN Physician to
join the program at Halifax Health Medical Center in Daytona, FL.
As a clinician-centered company, Ob Hospitalist Group offers
nationwide opportunities and provides unparalleled support,
resources and superior work/life balance. Full-time Hospitalists
have the freedom to create their own schedules typically seven
24-hour shifts per month with no on-call duty or office management.
If you haven t previously considered a career as a hospitalist, it
can be a wonderful and rewarding way to practice medicine without
the many constraints associated with a practice.
- Must be Board-Certified and actively practicing Obstetrics &
- Willing to work only 5-7 days/month (part-time is available)
Our hospitalists enjoy:
- Competitive hourly rates and Benefits
- Flexibility in scheduling working 5 to 7 days per 28-day
- Paid NICA and Malpractice with tail
- Annual CME reimbursement
- W-2 Employee status
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD/STD, HSA/FSA,
401k For details contact: Brooklynn Roberts Interested in travel?
We have a Diplomat and a State Traveler hospitalist program to
support our nationwide hospital partners.
Keywords: Ob Hospitalist Group, Daytona Beach , Excellent OB/GYN Hospitalist opportunity in Daytona, FL, Healthcare , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!