Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant
Company: Coastal Health & Rehab
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: January 26, 2023
COTA Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - Full Time -DAILY
PAY OPTION AVAILABLE!!!Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant's
-primary responsibilities include:
- The Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant provides
Occupational Therapy services to customers under the direct
supervision of an Occupational Therapist in accordance with State
- Assists the Occupational Therapist in the evaluation
- Assists the Occupational Therapist in the delivery of patient
treatment modalities. Provides treatment as outlined in the therapy
plan of care and in accordance with established standards of
practice and department procedures. Consistently demonstrates sound
judgment in planning, implementation and follow-up of customer
treatment plans. Modification of the treatment plan is made through
prior consultation with the Occupational Therapist.
- The Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant maintains customer
caseload per clinical and productivity standards.Certified
-Occupational Therapy Assistant -Education and Experience
- Have graduated from an accredited occupational therapy
assistant program accredited by the American Occupational Therapy
- Successful completion of examination approved by the National
Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) for
Occupational Therapy Assistants.
- Current Occupational Therapy Assistant Florida state licensure
or provisional Florida state licensure.
Keywords: Coastal Health & Rehab, Daytona Beach , Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant, Healthcare , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!