Speech Language Pathologist Flex
Company: Coastal Health & Rehab
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: January 26, 2023
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST - PRN/Flex -TOP WAGES and DAILY PAY
OPTION AVAILABLE!!!Seaside is looking for an outstanding SLP to
join the family!The SLP will provide and direct Speech Therapy
services to patients to include assessment and treatment,
development and implementation of programs, and related
professional in-services. - -Performs duties under the direction of
- Provides Speech Therapy services to patients and initiates
referrals when appropriate and in accordance with Speech Therapy
- Conduct screenings of patients at regular intervals to
determine need for intervention/treatment.
- Evaluates patients to obtain data necessary for treatment
planning and implementation. - -Conducts specialized evaluations as
- Interprets and communicates evaluation findings to patients,
family, and other team members.
- Establishes individual patient schedules in conjunction with
other team members.
- Develops treatment plans by identifying a problem list,
including short and long term goals and methods to achieve
- Coordinates treatment plan with patient, family, and other team
- Monitors patient's response to intervention and modifies
treatment as indicated to attain goals in accordance with physician
- Recommends and obtains appropriate equipment to improve
patient's communication. - -Instructs patient, family and staff in
use of augmentative communication devices.
- Participates in discharge planning.
- Develops appropriate home or community programming to maintain
and enhance the performance of the patient in their own
- Documents results of patient's assessment, treatment,
follow-up, and termination of services.
- Supervises students and volunteers in accordance with state
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and
- Records indirect and billable treatment times according to
Speech Therapy Department procedures and submits weekly/monthly
statistics to regional office.
- Provides treatment in accordance with established standards of
practice, department procedures and productivity standards.
- Complies with all Infection Control, Universal Precautions and
OSHA standards for the health care professional.
- Adheres to established confidentiality standard
- Assist in the Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement
(QAPI) processQUALIFICATIONS:EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Certificate of Clinical Competency
- Current state licensure or license eligible
- Maintains education and development appropriate for
Keywords: Coastal Health & Rehab, Daytona Beach , Speech Language Pathologist Flex, Healthcare , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!