Traveler-(RN), Home Health, Full Time (Daytona)
Company: Brooks Rehabilitation
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: March 12, 2023
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal
rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a
position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional,
psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care
goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand
condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards;
measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards;
making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital
and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by
state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other
governing agency regulations.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from
health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration
and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Registered Nurse licensed in the state of Florida
- 1 year of Home Health experience required
- Current hands-on CPR/BLS Certification
Keywords: Brooks Rehabilitation, Daytona Beach , Traveler-(RN), Home Health, Full Time (Daytona), Healthcare , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...