Registered Nurse NICU - NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care
Company: Advent Health Daytona Beach
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Registered Nurse NICUDescription
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* Benefits from Day One
* Career Development
* Sign-on Bonus of up to $10,000
* Relocation Bonus starting at $3,000
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
The community you'll be caring for: NICU
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Nights - 3 12-hour shifts/week 7pm-7am
Location: AdventHealth Daytona Beach - 301 Memorial Medical Parkway, Daytona Beach, FL 32117
The role you'll contribute:
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The Nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgement. Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation I their patient care delivery. Primary function is the delivery of competent, compassionate, and cost effective nursing care. To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical and nursing plan of care. This performance is in compliance with established policies, procedures and protocols under the supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director, and Vice President of Clinical Services, and or designee.
The value you'll bring to the team:
* Formulates, implements and evaluates an individualized plan of care for each patient, based on identified needs/problems, in collaboration with the patient/significant others.
* Assures the implementation of the prescribed medical regimen, including but not limited to:
* Assures the accurate processing of physicians' orders, including but not limited to:
* Assures the documentation of the patient's response to nursing plan of care in all areas of the medical record, in compliance with established nursing standards and protocols.
* Prescribes delegates and coordinates all nursing care as defined by and provided throughout the hospital.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
* Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
* Active Florida R.N. license required
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
* Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Schedule: 3 - Night
Shift: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Req ID: 23006016
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Registered Nurse NICUDescription
Keywords: Advent Health Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach , Registered Nurse NICU - NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care, Healthcare , Daytona Beach, Florida
here to apply!