Caregiver/CNA/HHA -PRN (Daytona)
Company: Brooks Rehabilitation
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: March 17, 2023
- Promote the mission, vision, and values of the
- Treat clients and their families with respect and dignity while
- Maintains awareness of the needs and provides care appropriate
to condition and age of the client.
- Communicates to Administrative Team and/or RN any observed
changes in patient status and responses.
- Interacts appropriately and professionally with Team
Coordinators, Schedulers and Managers. Qualifications:
- Must have proof of Completion of CNA program (Hold a Florida
Certified Nursing Assistant License) or Home Health Aide
certificate (40+ hours).
- Must have current hands-on CPR/BLS Certification.
- Must have valid drivers license with proof of auto
- Physical ability to push, pull, reach, bend, and handle clients
- Reliable transportation and cell phone (Coverage in Greater
Service Area). Benefits:
- Paid Travel Time
- Weekend/Night Shift differentials
- We pay overtime/supportive team
- Choose your shifts
- Weekly Pay, direct deposit
- Growth opportunities througout the Brooks Rehab System of
Keywords: Brooks Rehabilitation, Daytona Beach , Caregiver/CNA/HHA -PRN (Daytona), Healthcare , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...