RN Care Coach- Daytona - Med Surg
Company: Conviva Care Solutions
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: March 19, 2023
RN Care Coach- DaytonaDescription
The Field Care Manager Nurse 2 assesses and evaluates member's needs and requirements to achieve and/or maintain optimal wellness state by guiding members/families toward and facilitate interaction with resources appropriate for the care and wellbeing of members. The Field Care Manager Nurse 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Field Care Manager Nurse 2 employs a variety of strategies, approaches, and techniques to manage a member's physical, environmental, and psycho-social health issues. Identifies and resolves barriers that hinder effective care. Ensures patient is progressing towards desired outcomes by continuously monitoring patient care through assessments and/or evaluations. May create member care plans. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
* Registered Nurse with 2 years of experience of in home case/care management
* Experience working with the adult population
* Knowledge of community health and social service agencies and additional community resources
* Ability to travel to member's residence within 30 to 40 miles
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly build rapport
* Ability to work with minimal supervision within the role and scope
* Ability to use a variety of electronic information applications/software programs including electronic medical records
* Intermediate to Advanced computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
* Excellent keyboard and web navigation skills
* Ability to work a full-time (40 hours minimum) flexible work schedule
* This role is a part of Humana's Driver Safety program and therefore requires and individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,00 limits.
* Must have a separate room with a locked door that can be used as a home office to ensure continuous privacy while you work
* Must have accessibility to high speed DSL or Cable modem for a home office (Satellite internet service is NOT allowed for this role); and recommended speed for optimal performance from Humana At Home systems if 5Mx1M
* This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana At Home's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
* Valid driver's license, car insurance, and access to an automobile
* Associates working in the State of Florida will need ACHA Level II Background clearance
* Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
* 3-5 years of in home assessment and care coordination experience
* Experience with health promotion, coaching and wellness
* Previous managed care experience
* Bilingual English, Spanish
* Certification in Case Management
* Motivational Interviewing Certification and/or knowledge
Scheduled Weekly Hours
RN Care Coach- DaytonaDescription
Keywords: Conviva Care Solutions, Daytona Beach , RN Care Coach- Daytona - Med Surg, Healthcare , Daytona Beach, Florida
here to apply!