New Grad RN Residency
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Our Mission is to extend the healing ministry of Christ. - We are
more than healthcare. We are a family of caregivers who see what we
do as a calling and treat every person, every time as if they were
a loved one. We don't just heal what hurts. We ease minds and
encourage spirits by providing a more personal level of care than
ever before - physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Our mission
is to Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ which starts with
caring for others with uncommon compassion and going above and
beyond to make those we serve, feel loved. - - Wellness is at the
core of what we do, focusing on living a better life today and
always. We want everyone to Feel Whole and we see our work as a
calling. This is how we make a difference. With our whole-person
care, expertise and world-class resources we strive to provide an
exceptional experience for all. With hospitals and facilities in
over 9 states, our consistent approach to healthcare allows us to
live our mission and ensure that our communities are living fuller,
healthier lives. - - GENERAL SUMMARY: Nurse Residency Program -
AdventHealth, Greater Daytona Area
- Up to $7,500 Sign-On Bonus and Up to $3,000 Relocation
Available for eligible candidates (See Terms Below). As a member of
AdventHealth, we believe that total health is achieved through a
balance of physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being. With
each patient's unique circumstances in mind, our multidisciplinary
care teams provide a vast array of services, combining
state-of-the-art technology with a personal commitment to creating
an exceptional patient experience. Our team members also enjoy
outstanding care in the form of comprehensive health benefits, a
friendly, faith-based work environment, and plenty of opportunities
to learn and grow. Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth
- AdventHealth's Nurse Residency Program is ideal for nurses who
have recently graduated -and want to learn, work and serve in a
faith-based environment. Our program is designed to support the
successful transition of graduate nurses into a professional RN
role in an acute care setting.
- No Contract requirement within the Nurse Residency Program
- Blended didactic and precepted clinicals.
- Clinical Ladder to promote advancement.
- Up to $3,000 relocation incentive available.
- Up to $7,500 Sign-on -bonus available.
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
- Student loan repayment options
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance.
- Wellness Incentives - earn up to $250 every year.
- Retirement savings.
- Evening, Night, Weekend and Holiday Shift Differentials Campus
Offerings for Nurse Residency Program
- AdventHealth Waterman - Tavares, FL
- AdventHealth DeLand - DeLand, FL
- AdventHealth Fish Memorial - Orange City, FL
- AdventHealth Palm Coast - Palm Coast, FL
- AdventHealth Palm Coast Parkway -- Palm Coast, FL
- AdventHealth Daytona Beach - Daytona, FL
- AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach - New Smyrna, FL Units Offered
New graduate RN full-time positions may be offered on the following
units (availability fluctuates for each start date based on campus
- Medical/Surgical Specialty
- Step Down
- Emergency Department *availability subject to change - Work
- Full Time/Days and Nights available You Will Be Responsible
For: --- - - - - - -The registered nurse is responsible for the
delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned
group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day
management and supervision of the related clinical activities. ---
- - - - - -Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning,
implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery.
What You Will Need
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing (CCNE or
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.0 or higher.
- Must have less than one (1) year of experience.
- Must be graduating in the next year or have graduated within
the past three years.
- Current Florida -RN license (may apply without license, but
must have license prior to licensure deadline).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association. -Note:
Specialty areas may require Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Professional Resume. Job Summary: The Nurse Resident is
responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total
nursing care responsibilities to identified age-specific groups.
Utilizes the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and
evaluating) in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Nurse
Residents and experienced nurses entering a training program will
be under the direct supervision of a preceptor for all principal
duties and responsibilities during the training program with
eventual transition to independent practice after successful
training program completion. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate
Compliance Plan and to rules and regulations of all applicable
local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively
participates in outstanding customer service and accepts
responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally
respectful to all. -Licensure Deadline:
- Must have RN License prior to program start date Relocation
- Applicable experience required.
- Full Time employment contract required.
- Rehires within 12 months are not eligible. -
- Must live 50 miles outside of campus address -Sign-on Bonus
- Applicable experience required.
- Full Time employment contract required. This facility is an
equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and
local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. - -
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth, Daytona Beach , New Grad RN Residency, Healthcare , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...