FA RN - First Assistant Registered Nurse - Travel Nurse
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: March 12, 2019
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality First Assistant Registered Nurse (RNFA) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program - we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral BonusDuties & Responsibilities:First Assistant Nurses offer the skills needed to provide surgical preoperative patient care management, intraoperative surgical first assisting and postoperative patient care management
- Assist surgeon by performing technical functions during surgery, including intra-operative retraction, homeostasis, tissue manipulation, and wound closure.
- Provide direct patient care as part of the perioperative role, by acting as first assistant to the surgeon during operative procedures.
- The First assisting nurse / RNFA will perform first assisting under the direct supervision of the primary surgeon.
- The RNFA will immediately communicate any patient care issues verbally to the surgeon.Requirements:
- Two years of recent experience in an Acute Care Perioperative Nursing practice as both a scrub and circulating nurse
- Active RN License
- Degree from an accredited nursing program
- Successful completion of an RNFA program that meets AORN recommended education standards for RN First Assistant programs
- BLS, ACLS, CNOR Certifications
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual's qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, First Assistant, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Nursing, Contract, Perioperative Nurse, RNFA
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Daytona Beach , FA RN - First Assistant Registered Nurse - Travel Nurse, Healthcare , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!