Supervisor, Levi's Outlet Store, Daytona Beach, FL
Company: Levi Strauss
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Supervisor Job Description
We believe that clothes - and how you make them - can make a
Since 1853, we've been obsessed with innovation to meet people's
needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki
pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our
manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into
everything we do.
A company doesn't last 160 years by standing still. It endures by
reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in
the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values.
We employ more than 17,000 people around the world - supporting
great brands, including Levi's -, Dockers - and Denizen -. Our
employees are committed to innovation, creativity and
collaboration. Put simply, if you're looking for a new opportunity,
this is a great place to grow your career.
We are looking for a Store Supervisor who will bring innovation,
creativity and spunk to our team. It is important to us this person
has the energy and desire to help bring our fashion to the future
while maintaining the integrity of our brand's past. This person is
also someone who is capable of driving success even with a wide
range of diverse responsibilities anywhere between bee keeping and
wizard training. Ideally this person is someone who can twirl
flaming batons with their eyes closed, while hopping on a pogo
stick, without neglecting style. If you are this person we would
love to get to know you and we can certainly assure you that your
talents will never be overlooked.
Supports Store Management in attaining Levi's - Store Iconic status
by contributing to the successful implementation of strategies and
operational excellence that ensure brand equity, customer
satisfaction and financial growth. The supervisor is responsible
for Stylist duties as well assuming responsibility for the store in
the absence of a manager. The Supervisor relies on instructions and
pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Contributes to stores financial growth through driving sales,
managing expenses and implementing plans for increased
- Is accountable for ensuring all operational standards are
- Assists in the training and retention of a store staff that model
LS&CO selling practices, deliver authentic customer service and
meet sales goals.
- Executes flawless store visual presentation by maintaining visual
and store housekeeping standards.
- Drives profitable sales by meeting or exceeding established sales
and performance goals.
- Models customer service behaviors and ensures that others are
trained on and exhibiting those behaviors in order to deliver on
KPI goals (Conversion, Units Per Transaction and Sales Per
- Demonstrates excellent product knowledge and trains others to do
- Contributes to expense control by managing controllable expenses
and following all loss prevention programs.
- Assists in executing floor changes, sales and promotional events
timely and effectively for maximum financial results.
- Participates in training process for new hires on LS&CO
culture, product knowledge, selling practices and other associate
- Identifies developmental opportunities in staff and partners with
management to accomplish improvements.
- Contributes to a positive work environment that encourages
retention and talent.
- Informs management of employee relations issues that need to be
- Supervises store team in the absence of another member of
- Performs operational procedures to support efficient store
operation and drive sales.
- Ensures required store tasks are completed timely and effectively
by personally contributing and giving direction to other team
members when necessary.
- Assists in ensuring sound inventory management through following
established receiving and sending merchandise process, completing
all required paperwork and following all price change and ticketing
- Participates in physical inventory preparation and counts.
- Prevents loss by following established policies and procedures,
educating others on the same.
- Provides operational and loss prevention training as
- Executes store visual standards in accordance with visual
merchandising direction, resulting in flawless product presentation
and housekeeping standards.
- Makes recommendations about visual merchandising direction based
on the lay out and needs of the store.
- Maintains appropriate levels of product on the sales floor by
contributing to and ensuring floor replenishment.
-Lead merchandising team to reliably accomplish productivity goals
and completion of RFID-enabled inventory management processes by
operating the company tools and resources
-Hold merchandising team accountable to RFID-enabled inventory
management processes, effectively leading the team through change,
ensuring adherence to best practices, and actively coaching the
team for maximum productivity.
- Creates a high energy, compelling store experience for customers
by engaging customers and modeling appropriate customer service
behaviors to other associates.
- Models behaviors and holds self and the team accountable to the
LS&CO sales standards of "Connect, Consult and Close."
- Participates in training associates on product knowledge to make
them product experts who can effectively serve customer's
Education and/or Experience
- 1+ years of experience and a high school diploma or general
education degree (GED)
- While performing the duties of the job the employee may be
required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear, and use hands to type.
The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms,
climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential job functions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business, including evening and weekend shifts.
Exhibits the following characteristics:
- Leads through change
- Provides clear direction
- Coaches for improvement
The Company's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or
gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran
status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes
prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment
of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes.
The Company has established a continuing Affirmative Action Program
to assure equal employment opportunity in all its policy decisions
affecting recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training,
and all other terms and conditions of employment.
LOCATION Daytona Beach, FL, USA FULL TIME/PART TIME Part time
Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.
Keywords: Levi Strauss, Daytona Beach , Supervisor, Levi's Outlet Store, Daytona Beach, FL, Hospitality & Tourism , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!