HR Coordinator, Daytona Poker Room
Company: Delaware North
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North Gaming is hiring for an HR
Coordinator to join the team at Daytona Poker Room in Daytona
Beach, Florida. As an HR Coordinator you will be an integral part
of the HR team by assisting the department with the day-to-day
operations at Daytona Poker Room.Responsibilities
- Assist the HR team with daily HR administrative tasks.
- Support the team with internal and external HR related
inquiries and requests.
- Prepare pre-employment paperwork and initiate the new hire
process for incoming associates.
- Maintain associate training records; ensure associates receive
refresher training when required.
- Ensure federal, state, local, and company regulations are
followed when handling hard and digital associate files.
- Follow compliance and company regulations when working with
sensitive and confidential information.
- Complete essential administration tasks; answering emails,
phone calls, and filing.
- All other duties assigned.Qualifications
- Previous experience in a business administrative role
- Experience in an HR support role or internship strongly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, decision-making and time management
- Ability to work independently and meet project deadlines.
- Working knowledge of HR and employment laws is a plus.Physical
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.Who We AreDaytona Beach
Racing & Card Club in Daytona Beach, Florida, is owned and operated
by Delaware North. It features a 50-table poker room, simulcast
wagering with more than 250 televisions for simulcasts and other
sports and entertainment, as well as a full-service restaurant.At
Delaware North, youll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
theres no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Daytona Beach , HR Coordinator, Daytona Poker Room, Human Resources , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!