Company: Rosen Materials
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Rosen Materials, a Division of USLBM Is seeking a CDL
Driver for our Daytona Beach,
Rosen Materials is seeking skilled individuals for our CDL Driver
position. We’re a people first company that’s passionate about
continuous improvement. Rosen Materials is a leading
distributor of residential and commercial building products in the
United States and the Caribbean.
What you should know about working at Rosen
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions
are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not
a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our
divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous
improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping
organized and on task.
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe
and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home
in the same condition they came to work.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision
(starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and
- How do we top that? We support your
educational and career goals with our continuing educations
programs, paid training and promoting from within.
How you will spend your day as a
- Delivers and unloads materials to customers’ satisfaction
- Organizes and secures load
- Assists forklift operators when loading
- Completes daily equipment pre-inspection
- May also operate articulated boom, knuckle boom, conveyor, or
cable over sheave
CDL Boom Driver Requirements:
- Experience. CDL Experience operating a
- Skills. Moffett experience
- Guidelines. Follows guidelines
established by the Department of Transportation.
- Certification. Boom Certification not
necessary. We are willing to train.
- Physical. Ability to bend, twist and
squat. Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to
100lbs throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and
help motivate others.
Rosen Materials is an equal opportunity employer of all
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes
partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and
experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer
of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build
their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons
with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Build Your Future Today With Rosen Materials, Apply
Keywords: Rosen Materials, Daytona Beach , CDL Driver, Other , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!