- Primary responsibility is to drive concrete mixer to work
sites and discharge load.
- Require unloading and attaching extension chutes weighing
thirty to fifty pounds to end of primary chute.
- In between loads, the driver must hose down the rig to keep it
- Required regular lifting of 25- 50 pounds. May oil, grease,
service and make normal operating adjustments to equipment.
cdl class b, Manual transmission, driving, construction, safety,
Cdl, Cdl a, Loading, Truck, Manual, Transmission, Class a
Class A or B CDL required (Manual Transmission Tested)
Off road driving experience
Customer Service mindset
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Job requires climbing, stooping, bending, squatting,
stretching, driving, sitting, shifting gears, pulling, and
occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds.
- Uses hand tools such as wrenches, screwdrivers, and
- May be exposed to extremes of hot or cold weather.
- Overtime is required.
- Must pass DOT physical/drug screen.
- Adheres to Company safety policy and rules at all times.
These are are local drives, you will be home every night. You
will be working 55-60 hours every week.
- Hours of work may
vary (typically go in between 3AM - 7AM
- Will not know what
time to report till the day before
- Will always get at
least 10 hours off between shifts and 30 hours off after working 7
depends on experience operating Ready-Mix Truck. No experience is
welcome, but you must be familiar with construction sites and
Openings in Debary
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We
also know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider
all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.