MES Controls Engineer I
Company: Nesco Resource
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
MES Controls Engineer I Position:
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- MES experience in the following platforms Rockwell PharmaSuite
Experience, Werum Client-X, Syncade, etc
- Knowledge of ERP Platforms such as SAP, Oracle, etc
- Knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL and Oracle
- Familiarity with industry standards, such as ANSI/ISA-95 and
- Architecting, implementing, and integrating solutions focused
around tracking, analyzing, and improving the manufacturing
- Designing and implementing data management strategies for the
integration of MES solutions with our ERP software and plant
- Conceptualizing solutions during the design phase of the
project life cycle
- Manufacturing execution system configuration, programming,
debugging, and testing
- Creating documentation, including project engineering notes,
project proposals, project design traceability documentation, case
studies, and more
- Commissioning innovative solutions; finding, sharing and
capitalizing on opportunities for improvement
Mentoring colleagues on your expertise and knowledge base
- Requires breadth of professional field and industry knowledge.
Ability to integrate critical information and champion advanced
strategies/concepts through the organization. Drives development of
advanced technologies, principles and processes.
- Work under minimal supervision. Relies on experience and
judgement to plan and accomplish assigned goals. May periodically
assist in orienting, training , assigning and checking the work of
lower level employees. Referring only complex problems and
- Judgement is required in resolving complex problems based on
- Interacts with internal and/or external clients and customers
to negotiate and interpret information on projects and unit
operations. May consult with senior management.
- Learning new technologies
- Creating methodologies and performing complex
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 4-6 years related experience required.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Daytona Beach , MES Controls Engineer I, Other , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!