Engineering Student Intern - Water/Wastwater
Company: Mc Kim & Creed
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
McKim & Creed is a unique, employee-owned firm. First and
foremost, we value people. This means we not only hire great
talent, we've also created an environment where each individual can
grow, flourish and apply innovative thinking. As a result, we've
created a world-class team of professionals within a nimble
organization. That's what our clients want. That's why we succeed.
Our clients hire us because of our people.
McKim & Creed has a reputation for state-of-the-art design of
facilities that treat, preserve and conserve the earth's finite
water resources and optimize existing infrastructure and resources.
Our highly respected teams of engineers and surveyors are committed
to the innovation, sustainability and resource efficiencies that
lead to a cleaner, safer and more sustainable future while helping
communities leverage their infrastructure.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Water team. If you
want to work at a company that will help you become the best you
can be, we're glad you found McKim & Creed.
Watch this video!
Watch this video to learn more about what it's like to be a part
of our team!
- Provides technical and design services in support of municipal
water and wastewater projects as part of a project team.
- Conducts technical evaluations.
- Prepares design computations and assessments.
- Produces design/construction drawings, technical
specifications, and bid documents.
- Reports directly to their Project Manager.
- Responsible for completing design tasks within budget and on
- Communicates and coordinates technical evaluations and designs,
technical writing of reports and correspondence with Project
Manager and design team to complete work efficiently.
- Stays current with Local, State & Federal Design Standards and
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil or Environmental
- Engineering Intern or Engineer in Training Certification.
- Process-oriented individual with strong organization and
- Solid communicator, able to take and understand directives from
PM and coordinate efforts with design team.
- Strong writing and verbal skills.
- Able to complete work consistently with moderate flexibility to
accommodate varying demands put on them by PM's.
- Requires a valid driver's license and an acceptable motor
vehicle and criminal record.
McKim & Creed is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor and will consider all
qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status or disability status and maintains
a Drug Free Workplace.
Keywords: Mc Kim & Creed, Daytona Beach , Engineering Student Intern - Water/Wastwater, Other , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!