Content Marketing Lead
Company: Pentair, Inc.
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Pentair, you will work along-side passionate problem-solvers
who are committed to the future and are focused on creating a
healthier world for all. Throughout our 120 global locations, our
values guide us as we create innovative solutions for the world's
water challenges. We bring water to life!
As a Pentair employee, you would enjoy a wide array of benefit
options to help keep you and your family healthy and protected, a
generous 401(k) and ESPP to help you save for retirement, plus paid
time off and wellness programs to encourage a healthy work/life
We have an opportunity for a Content Marketing Lead to join our
team! You will be responsible for driving all aspects of content
strategy and development for the Pentair Water Solutions direct to
consumer (DTC) business. As a critical partner to Marketing - and
liaison with Marketing, Product Management, Enterprise Shared
Services teams and external creative agencies - the ideal candidate
will be adept in DTC content strategy, program management, creative
development and channel optimization (online and offline), brand
differentiation and consistency, and creative problem-solving. You
will report to the Content Leader for our Water Treatment
businesses, and will play a critical role in differentiating the
Pentair Water Solutions brand and helping to grow Pentair Water
Solutions. This role has flexibility to work from one of the
following areas: Milwaukee WI, Chicago IL or Daytona FL and can be
remote, with some face to face opportunities expected.
- Partner with the Marketing team, lead and develop
consumer-centric content strategies aligned to DTC business
- Develop strategic content program and campaign briefs to
support Business Unit marketing and growth strategies. Partner with
Business Unit (BU) strategic, demand and channel marketers to
support and inform brief development.
- Deliver unique and compelling storytelling and value
propositions that differentiate the Pentair consumer brand and
offerings and supports growth campaigns.
- Drive a 'digital first', omnichannel content development
philosophy that includes Pentair.com, apps and social media.
- Leverage consumer journey maps and research to consistently
inject consumer and channel partner insights into content strategy
and program development.
- Cultivate strong agency partnerships to plan, manage and
execute high quality creative development in cooperation with
- Develop and actively manage content calendars inclusive of
supporting content strategies for growth initiatives such as demand
campaigns, channel-specific programs and new product launches.
- Build and manage a consistent, differentiated brand through
compelling consumer-centric content that is aligned to Pentair
- Manage content budgets and prioritize BU marketing growth
campaign content requests in alignment with budgets and available
- Contribute to the design and implementation of effective and
efficient cross-functional and outside agency partner processes
across all stages of content creation and production.
- Be responsible for program management, internal content reviews
and timely, on-budget delivery of projects as agreed to with the
- Facilitate proactive content program information exchange
between internal partners, Shared Services and external creative
agencies from content project initiation through development,
deployment and measurement.
- BS or BA degree in Marketing, Communications or related
- 7+ years in marketing content development and program
management in corporate or agency environment with proven abilities
in content marketing strategy, marketing communication execution,
developing brand storytelling and differentiated value
- Broad range of DTC / B2C marketing experience.
- Experience in all forms of digital and traditional content,
including web, digital advertising and social media..
- Experience managing 1-5 (minimum) direct reports.
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Diversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and
competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a
diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative
ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race,
gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual
orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many
more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
Keywords: Pentair, Inc., Daytona Beach , Content Marketing Lead, Other , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!