TRC Staffing Services is currently hiring for a Medical A/R
and Collections Specialist in Holly Hill, FL
Job Description: The Medical A/R and Collection
Specialist will work with medical billing and insurance practices,
including Medicaid and Medicare. They should have a basic knowledge
of medical billing and insurance credentialing practices. They
should also have excellent customer service and communications
Location: Holly Hill, FL
Hours: Monday - Friday
Medical A/R and Collections Specialist Duties and
- Denial management and working denials — responsible for acting
on each non-payment or zero pay claim. Including contacting payers
as needed to diagnose, correct, and rebill claims.
- Identify and resolve issues with client A/R balances.
- A/R — researching and correcting claims.
- Maintaining the privacy and security of protected health
information and adhering to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
- Responsible for identifying and documenting insurance payer
issues as they arise. Must communicate all issues to teammates and
- Responsible for contacting insurance companies regarding
- Responsible for providing any information (medical records,
itemized statements, etc.) required by insurance companies to
overturn denied claims. Must maintain a system to ensure timely
follow-up is completed for each outstanding account.
- Maintain status reports consisting of outstanding accounts
assigned. Responsible for following up on all accounts listed on
the report until resolved.
Medical A/R and Collections Specialist Qualification and
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Billing certification and at least (2) two years of billing
experience required. Experience can substitute for
- Experience in NextGen or Centricity programs a Plus!
- A background in hospital and/or medical facility
- Knowledge of medical billing/insurance practices.
- Excellent computer skills.
Send resumes to: email@example.com
If you have any questions or need further information, please
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Drug screen and background check required.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and considers all qualified candidates for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification,
sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law.
Although the emergence and progression of COVID-19 has
changed our personal and professional routines, TRC is actively
recruiting, interviewing, and placing candidates for all manner of
positions. For information on applying, or your current application
status, please contact your branch location via email, phone, or
the TRC candidate portal.