TRC Staffing Services is Hiring Medical Billing Office
Job Description: The Client Manager is responsible for
the delivery of quality results to our clients. To that end, the
Client Manager ensures an agreement on the performance of process
and their satisfaction with it.
Location: Holly Hill, FL.
Number of Openings: 3.
Starting Pay Rate: $27-31/HR/DOE.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Type: This is contract to permanent position, reporting to
the Director of Operations
Client Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor performance measures daily as it relates to contractual
commitments to assigned clients and drive improvements as
- Create and maintain client specific SOPs that include all
- Complete monthly and annual client management presentations for
each assigned client after month-end processing is completed or for
annual client visit.
- Respond to client communications within 24 hours of
- Work with client to migrate all client communications through
- Ensure client agendas for scheduled reoccurring calls contain
appropriate items to be discussed.
- Monitor all accounts receivable and create Special Project
charter tickets for unpaid claims greater than 30 days from claim
- Complete assigned chartered projects as needed and other
activities and duties necessary to support continuous improvement
- Monitor all credit balances for accuracy and supply client with
a monthly refund request.
- Track and report to clients missed revenue opportunities along
with recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinate all company provided training sessions.
Client Manager Qualifications and Requirements
- MUST have a medical billing background and experience as
well as management experience
- High school diploma required, college degree in related field
- Excellent computer skills and Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A background in a medical office or healthcare facility
- Previous experience with FQHC’s preferred.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or need further information, please
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Drug screen and background check required.
“LIKE” and “FOLLOW” our TRC Staffing – Daytona/Merritt
Island Facebook pages and you will receive all new job
alerts in your news feed.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and considers all qualified candidates for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification,
sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law.
Although the emergence and progression of COVID-19 has
changed our personal and professional routines, TRC is actively
recruiting, interviewing, and placing candidates for all manner of
positions. For information on applying, or your current application
status, please contact your branch location via email, phone, or
the TRC candidate portal.