PBX Operator Full Time Day
Company: Adventist Health System
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: June 6, 2021
PBX Operator AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Career growth and advancement potential
Health Insurance Coverage
High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of
sunny Daytona Beach, FL.
Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat
12 hour shifts
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Pages overhead and beeps hospital personnel and doctors, as
requested by management. Places outside calls for physicians.
- Answers calls promptly and accurately in a precise and clear
manner with the ability to remain calm in a difficult
- Activates the CD player for daily announcement of morning and
afternoon devotional prayer over the paging system.
- Monitors all fire alarms, generator alarms, code pink, code
blue, oxygen alarms, FPL Alarms and FPL monitor system, weather
alarm and emergency 2222 phone for disasters.
- Utilizes and keeps charged cell phone and 2-way radio for
contact with Facilities and Security personnel. Tests and charges
disaster cellular phones on a weekly basis for working status
- Contacts on-call personnel after hours and on weekends as
requested by the Nursing Supervisor. Documents all call-backs, PBX
related problems and codes, indicating name, time and date of each
occurrence. Obtains accurate and complete information pertaining to
- Maintains an accurate knowledge of hospital disaster codes, and
properly announces them in an accurate and efficient manner,
according to procedure.
- Keeps and maintains an updated call list of Administration to
notify in the event of a disaster, notifies surrounding
- Distributes cell phones to assigned departments in the event of
a hospital phone system failure. Records time and name of person
receiving phone and confirms the return of phones to the PBX
- Willingly adjusts personal schedule, on short notice, to meet
with the demands of the department.
What You Will Need:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Employee must have good organizational, interpersonal and
customer service skills.
- Must be able to answer calls in a prompt, courteous, and
- Reading, writing and computer skills with great attention to
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School diploma or GED.
- At least 1 years of previous telephone experience.
Under the supervision of the PBX Supervisor, answers and
processes calls for Florida Hospital - East Region and Offsite
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Daytona Beach , PBX Operator Full Time Day, Other , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!