Cost Department Assistant
Company: Alluvion Staffing
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Alluvion is hiring for a Cost Department Assistant
in Daytona Beach, Florida. This is a contract to hire role paying
$15-$17/hour. Ideally candidates will have a general familiarity
I. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Setup and maintenance of cost department job folders duties to
include but are not limited to: maintaining digital folders in the
Centralized Document Storage, scanning start documents and change
orders, uploading files to the vendor portal, and filing of
- Prepare starts for estimating by ratifying change requests,
processing estimates and reviewing change orders.
- Handling the entire prestart process from initial POs through
survey and final prestart POs to permitting.
- Assist in compiling builder start packages prior to release to
- Perform other duties as assigned by the purchasing and
II. PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must maintain professionalism with customers and business
- Ability to manage multiple assignments
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
III. EQUIPMENT OPERATED: Standard office equipment including
personal computer, 10-key adding machine, and multi-line
IV. POSITION REQUIREMENTS (Experience, Licenses or Certifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with
emphasis in Excel.
- Knowledge of Company's preferred ERP (Company Operating
Keywords: Alluvion Staffing, Daytona Beach , Cost Department Assistant, Other , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!