Medical Assistant AdventHealth Centra Care Daytona University Campus, Full time
Company: Adventist Health System
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Medical Assistant AdventHealth Centra Care
Location: Bethune Cookman University, Daytona Beach, FL
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Centra Care
- $2,000 Sign On Bonus Available for Qualifying Applicants
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to
help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the
Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across
Work Hours/Shift: Full time, Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM. When
University is closed for holidays will float to urgent care centers
and work traditional rotating schedule.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Demonstrates through behavior AdventHealth's Core Values of
Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship and
- Drives customer service initiatives by creating and owning the
- Performs properly and legibly documents and reports all
procedures and assessments in accordance with department
- Utilizing age-specific guidelines, assesses patient during
clinical check-in, documents pertinent medical information and
vital signs. Assesses for signs of abuse or neglect.
- Performs and administers treatments, medications and any
follow-up assessments ordered by the provider, verifying as needed.
Responds appropriately in clinical emergencies and triage
What You Will Need:
Reporting to the Practice Manager and under the supervision of
the Providers, the Medical Assistant cares for patients and
performs a wide variety of patient care activities. Adheres to
state, federal and organizational guidelines to ensure quality care
and patient safety with support from the Clinical Excellence team.
Is essential in maintaining organization and facilitating patient
flow. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and
accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are
equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Daytona Beach , Medical Assistant AdventHealth Centra Care Daytona University Campus, Full time, Other , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!