Client Services Supervisor
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: July 21, 2021
The Client Services Supervisor is primarily responsible for
management of the recruitment, hiring, staffing and scheduling of
caregivers that meet the patient’s needs. Responsible for
collaborating with the clinical team, operations and executive
leadership in performance management of the field staff.
Essential Job Functions
• Maintains a current awareness of the abilities and limitations of
each field/external staff member.
• Demonstrates a thorough knowledge and adherence to company
policies and procedures.
• Maintains an active involvement in issues of cost containment;
effectively utilizes nurses when assigning cases.
• Demonstrates an ability to identify and solve problems; uses
initiative and good judgment to reach quality decisions.
• Demonstrates an active and positive role in evaluating staff
• Maintains an excellent rapport with patients and caregivers and
effectively promotes harmonious interpersonal relationships.
• Assist in provision of orientation and training for new staff
• Coordinates staffing needs according to branch location
• Manage and maintain staffing schedule according to branch
• Coordinate orientation and training scheduling
• Coordinate work schedules by allocating employees in shifts and
• Coordinate shift back-fill activities in the event of caregiver
tardiness or absences
• Be primary point of contact with patient family regarding
• Participates in location recruiting activities including
identifying, scheduling, and interviewing potential candidates.
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be able to work after hours on-call schedule
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills
• Proficient typing skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Six (6) months previous agency staffing or recruiting
• One (1) year previous office work experience a plus
• Healthcare experience a plus
• Bilingual a plus
• Must be able to adhere to confidentiality standards and
professional boundaries at all times
• Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful
• Ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail
• Time Management
• Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Quick-thinking and astute decision making skills
• Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
• Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of 25
• Prolonged sitting, walking, standing, bending, kneeling,
• Ability to climb stairs
• Must have visual and hearing acuity
• Performs duties in an office environment with occasional field
visits during agency operating hours
• Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which
may involve exposure to allergens and other various conditions
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Daytona Beach , Client Services Supervisor, Other , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!