Patient Care Technician II Non-Certified PCU w/ Telemetry Full Time Days
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Patient Care Technician II Non-Certified
Top Reasons To
Work At AdventHealth
- Work for a Faith-Based, Non-Profit
- Patient and Employee Focused
Organization Providing Whole Patient Care
- Competitive Salaries and
- Opportunities for Education
Reimbursement for Career Advancement
- Career Growth and Advancement
You Will Be Responsible
- Performs as a team member in
assisting with safe and effective patient care.
- Ensures personal hygiene and
comfort care is delivered to all patients.
- Assesses skin condition on all
patients for potential skin breakdown and implements preventative
measures per wound/skin protocol. Communicates changes in skin
integrity to the licensed nurse.
- Ensures patient rooms are neat and
- Responds to nurse/patient intercom
system in a timely manner.
What You Will
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current BLS through AHA
- Current Florida Certification as a
Nursing Assistant Preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of Experience as
a Nursing Assistant is Preferred
To perform duties as assigned and directed by
the licensed nurse in compliance with established process
standards, structure standards and protocols of the assigned
Candidate must have 2
years in a 'like' position to qualify for the incentive
Full Time Employment
Rehires within last 12
months and internal employees not eligible
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Daytona Beach , Patient Care Technician II Non-Certified PCU w/ Telemetry Full Time Days, Other , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!